This project requires the freelancer to provide an AWS Architecture for deploying 2 meteor apps.
And give detailed instruction, configuration files and aws-cli commands in order to deploy 2 meteor apps.
Currently we have 2 registered domains with AWS Route 53, 2 SSL certificates with Amazon Certificate Manager.
The architecture must provide the following:
1) Web traffic must be re directed to https.
2) Easy to add future micro service for each of the apps. "plug and play".
3) Easy to send new modifications from local machine to AWS with no down time.
4) Clear and simple mechanism to make methods of one app/micro-service available for use by the other app/micro-service.
5) Scalable, highly available, simple and cost effective.
I am familiar with AWS and comfortable with using the aws-cli commands.
Clarification for points 2,4:
Some Meteor Apps has server side and client side. Other Meteor Apps are only server side. An app with client side provides internet visitors with a browser page to interact with the App. An app with only server side acts as a back end worker, thus makes available methods for other apps to call and get return values.
In order to minimise code duplication. some Meteor Server apps "micro-server" are created and make their methods available for any other app to call and get results.
Clarification for point 3;
After changes in code on the local development machine. We need to be able to "send" those changes to the app on aws without the visitor seeing any downtime due to killing the old app.
For example: In AWS ECS that is done via round robin by first deploying an new EC2 with the new app and then moving the domain pointer to the new one, then killing the old EC2, thus no down time is created.