We required a web developer to code a Splash Page/login page for a wifi network. The splash pages utilise simple html and CSS.
The login page has a few requirements, they are:
- The page needs to be predominantly HTML and CSS. Java script may be used but is not recommended if possible.
- The log-on page needs to be responsive to work on a large variety of devices, Laptops, tablets, phone etc.
- CSS code needs to be inline as the login pages are hosted on the wifi unit’s them selves and linking to outside code is not recommended.
- The log-on pages need to work cross browser, some extra code may be required for old Internet Explorer browsers.
- The login form HTML code has been predefined by the WiFi Equipment manufacturer and can not be changed in any way, all CSS styling must reference the DIV tags already assigned in the HTML form markup.
- Images can be locally hosted for development. For the final product we will be hosting any images from our own web server (I will make this change myself once the login form has been completed.
- Any images used in the form should be added via HTML so we can easily change them in a WYSIWYG editor, i.e: images should not be applied to the login form via CSS.
Our main inspiration for the form has been the PayPal login form found at the link below. Basically, we need our login page to function the exact same way in terms of responsiveness and centering of the form on the page.
[url removed, login to view]
My vision for the login form:
I would like to have the background image take up the whole screen and have the login form centred on the page.
We need to add a user terms and conditions page to the login form however I do not want to send users to another page or have anything pop-up over the login form, so, I have envisaged being able to tap/click on the I agree to the terms and conditions button which will scroll the page down to the terms/conditions section. From there the user can press the Top button and have the page scroll back to the top to enter the password and connect.
I have produced a set of mockup images for you to reference which I hope illustrates how the final form should look and function. Full set of mockups and original Photoshop artwork will be uploaded to the job once we have selected the right developer for the project.
We need 3 different versions of the logon form:
Information on splash page creation and the WiFi hardware we use can be found at the manufacturer's website at the link below.
[url removed, login to view]
Décerné à :
Hi, Do we only need to make this login page front end or complete user registration and login process? We got your other requirement. Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks
22 freelance font une offre moyenne de $382 pour ce travail
Hi, I can do this as per your [url removed, login to view] discuss more on chat.i will surely provide you the best quality work.I am having a team of 15 developers and designers. very much expert in [url removed, login to view] my profile as well.I Plus