Consulting Social Media Marketing Executive
The Irwin Group of companies headquartered in Hong Kong with subsidiary companies located in mainland China (Irwin Marine Services, Irwin Rotational Lining and OSRO China Ltd) is searching for a consulting social media marketing executive to build and promote our online profile and presence to drive sales. The right candidate will have a strong back ground in webpage design, online analytic tools and the use of popular social media platforms such as Facebook, Linkedin, Google + as well as search engine optimization (SEO).
The marketing executive will receive an annual retainer paid on a monthly basis plus a technology and broadband allowance. The executive will work remotely from their home in the Philippines, but will periodically travel to Hong Kong and China to enhance their understanding of the business and update management on the implementation of the marketing strategy.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Evaluating the customer base and creating a social media marketing strategy in order to increase sales for the company
• Crafting raw data (photos, job information, developments) provided by other departments into an attractive social media campaign and continuously updating this information across all platforms 5 days per week.
• Continuously evaluating the changing market trends and applying new strategies according to the changes
• Hold strategic discussions with the management of the company to bring them up to date with the social media marketing of the company
• Thinking of new and innovative marketing ideas that will interest people, who are in the social circles
• Graphic design support
Skills, Experience, Education:
• A degree in advertising and marketing
• Previous experience in successful social marketing campaigns using Facebook, Google + and Linkedin
• Strong webpage design skills
• Search Engine Optimization experience
• Ability to understand engineering terms and specifications
• USD 400/month retainer plus USD 50 technology and broadband allowance for a probationary 3 month period.
• Following the probationary period, the right candidate will be offered a one year consulting agreement at the rate of USD 450/month plus USD 50 technology and broadband allowance.
• Company will pay airfare, lodging and per diem for all professional travel.
How to apply:
• Send CV along with a cover letter that is no more than 2 pages long describing the applicability of your skills and experience for this job
• CVs forwarded with no cover letter or only a general cover letter not written specifically for this job will not be considered.
Short listed candidates will be invited to a face-to-face interview in Manila.
3 freelance font une offre moyenne de $33959 pour ce travail
Let's discuss more details. Please have a look on our company website as well. [url removed, login to view] Project Quote: Please review our bid amount for the quote. * Please note that this is not our fin Plus
I have read and understood the conditions, could you provide an email address so I can send the required documents in application. Thanks.
Hello there Good Day!! My passion is Facebook Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Website Design and design. Over the last 6 years I have been diving deeply into mobile game development. Being an active open-s Plus
I'm an experienced community manager, been working for "InfoCasas" and "HomeTriangle" for a while. My main skills are: Social Media & Campaigns Strategist - AdWords - SEO - Google Analytics And also, I have some design Plus