I need 2 websites completed by within the next 48 hours. They are both fully hosted with themes installed. I am looking for a dependable developer that has very strong communication skills. Please read the following description carefully to ensure we are good fit and will have an effective rapport. These projects are very time sensitive in nature but if completed successfully, will open the opportunity to a consistent amount of future design work.
I have spent the last month learning and building out several sites, adding custom CSS, installing plugin's, etc. using a DIVI theme WordPress site as well as an "X theme" site. I did this with the singular objective of gaining enough proficiency and " hand's on" experience to effectively/efficiently guide the work of a professional web developer in order to accomplish my company's long term web design objectives. These objectives include two sites that are needed within the next few days. If these are successful, I will need a custom theme built that we can use to quickly and cheaply build and maintain 1-3 new sites per week for the next 3-12 months. There will be other web and app design needs to follow. We can discuss those specific details upon project acceptance. To be clear, I am not a web designer and do not wish to interfere with your process, My only objective is work together with you to get these sites built, week and after week; both on-time and on budget. All that said, I need a hard working, dependable, and honest designer for for this long term need. Full time future work is a strong possibility.
The 1st site was done with "DIVI" child themes/layout libraries and it's front end builder. I did most of it piecing together layouts using the DIVI libary using the import/export functionality with .json and .xml files. I have already purchased and downloaded multiple child themes, layouts packages , modules; both from DIVI/ELEGANT THEMES as well as from 3rd party producers. There are more than enough prefabricated sections to complete all of the pages so there will not be the need for page development from scratch. The following are the specific tasks I would like to have completed. If you don't have experience with teh DIVI theme and its layout library /child theme functionality, please do not submit a bid because we will not be able to work efficiently enough to get all of this done over the next two days.
Optional: Clear out existing site and all CSS- Unless it's easier to work with what is already there.
1. Insert 4-5 prefabricated sections, which I will designate from library onto home page
2. Insert 1-3 prefabricated sections from library onto 5 inner pages
3. Insert my pre-written content and photography/videography into all pages (I will provide)
4. Add CSS and adjust animations, hover effects. tooltips, etc. throughout all pages. ( I have most of the needed CSS and will designate what sections it will apply to. Anything I don't already have is readily available on DIVI's blog and/or other sites such as [url removed, login to view], etc.
5. Install all recommended plugins for analytics, load time, etc. (I will need your professional advice in this category as I have only a limited knowledge of what the best combinations of plugins are best for site performance once it's live.
6. **Possible Installation and build out of a timeline plugin such as: Content Timeline 4.2 or similar.
7. Double check all functionality across windows/MAC as well as IOS/ANROID mobile and tablet platforms. Site must be very mobile responsive if not "mobile first"
I know you are very busy so I want to sincerely thank you for taking the time to read all of this. Please add the phrase "*I have divi experience*" to the title or near the top of your reply so I know if you took the time to read everything until this point. I am looking forward to working with you,
Founder, Making Lending Easy
19 freelance font une offre moyenne de $23/heure pour ce travail
I have divi experience* I worked on many Divi projects in past year :) rest you can check my profile i can handle this is all wxactly as you are looking for