Hi I'm looking for a Software to be developed to aid in the buying of second hand phones.
we buy stock of used phones from a range of suppliers and we want our buy price to take into account a range of variables that can help us better in our pricing and offers on this stock.
The idea how i see it that it would kick out a price for each one of our skus for a specific supplier which would be in excel format.
it would take into account a range of variables
- on our supply (allowing our margins to move depending on stock holding position
- last price paid to that supplier
- That suppler regrading rate(how many we buy as grade C that then become grade B
- Return rate to suppler (lower the price for them due to extra costs)
- Supply and demand pricing if its selling well but have now won any recent B2b stock lists
- Looking at competitors sales prices if they have dropped running some kind of AI predicting how much that will effect us
- Looking at competitors buy prices on recycling sites and if that price has dropped
- AI looking at price trend changes over a the year when do prices change the most (eg when new iPhone comes out)
This would need to interface with FTP files that we hold and online database files where record this data currently