We need to program a web based app to create an online training planning tool for professional online personal trainers.
We already developed an application in Google Sheets where large points can be transferred to the web solution in terms of UI. We also have a click dummy in Adobe XD that can be used to program the UI.
Most important requirements:
Be familiar with Google Firestore as our mobile app for the athlete which is already developed, uses that database.
Fast and responsive Web Application
- Connection to Google Firestore to authenticate Users with Login Button on our website
- Development of functionality of the web app for trainers to plan training for athletes (s. Google Sheet)
- Use of our Firestore Database Structure is strongly wanted
- Trainer can see all his athletes in an overview
- Trainer can create / update and delete training plans for athlete.
- Trainer can import finished trainings from athletes and upload a new training plan based on the filled-in training plan
- Trainer can add or delete different exercises in an exercise library that can be used for the training planning
- Trainer can set nutritional goals for the athlete and post questions regarding the athlete´s fitness levels.
- Trainer can link videos and type-in feedback after a new training plan is created
- Training plan templates: The trainer can save training plans and use them for other athletes.
- Enable “Team Function” where one trainer can send the created training plan to several athletes at once and monitor them afterwards.
- Different registered athletes can be put in a team where the trainer can upload one training plan that is then provisioned to several athletes.
- optional: Enable Email Notifications when the athlete finished a training week to notify the trainer
-Technologies / Frameworks to be used:
- React JS with Typescript
- Firebase Authenticate
- Redux JS
Use of cloud service to run web based application.
Integrate Web App into our current website
Documentation of code and functionality
Code should only use open source libraries.
Start Date: as soon as possible
Our existing Google Sheets and Adobe XD as well as the Firestore structure will all be provided to you.