i have a few issues on my word press site that id love fixed.
1) i have an email opt in on the home page and i only want it to pop up once, after the customer has entered their details for it not to pop up for that customer again.
2) make sold out sizes obvious, at the moment the sold out aznd in stock sizes are the same colour so it is confusing for the customer, perhaps have (sold out) next to the sold out sizes?
3) when an item is added to the shopping cart it goes straight to express check out - on this page i need a button that says "continue shopping" or something similar as i could be losing sales there.
4) there is an invite friends pop up on the checkout page, this needs to pop up after the customer has checked out, so on the next (thank you page)
5) after a customer opts in to join our tribe/mailing list there is a thank you page that is emailed to them, i need the code word "hello15" to be emailed on that same page so they are able to use the $15 voucher for signing up.
6) the mini banners on my home page are not linking to the corresponding categories, for example the one saying dresses needs to link to the dresses and the one saying new arrivals needs to link to the new arrivals. this is extremely annoying for customers.
7) also is there any way the products in the categories can be arranged in order of newest added first? so products i added some time ago are on the last pages not the first page?
My website is [url removed, login to view]
21 freelance font une offre moyenne de $264 pour ce travail
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
Greetings completed more than 55+ project in WordPress and insure you to provide Quality work [url removed, login to view] Ready to complete the point 1-7 Thanks shiv