We are hiring Ruby developers with 2+ years experience. We offer 20 hours/week (4 hours/day) to working with an open source project.
* Minimum experience in RoR of 2 years
* Exposure to Agile methodologies
* Proficiency with GIT workflows
* Experience with relational and non-relational DB
* Experience designing, developing and testing RESTful APIs
* Knowledge of client-side tools and frameworks (e.g. AngularJS, JQuery, SASS, Bower, Yeoman)
* Knowledge of other frameworks MVC (e.g. Django, Laravel)
* Knowledge of DevOps tools (e.g. Docker, Vagrant, Puppet, Chef, Jenkins)
* Experience with Cloud services (e.g. AWS, Heroku, OpenShift, OpenStack)
* Contributions to open source projects in public repositories (e.g. GitHub, BitBucket)
* Knowledge of testing methodologies (e.g. TDD/BDD)
In the selection process it's possible the candidates will do some script/test.
Please before the submission define your skills, your experience and your availability.