I have an idea for a non-profit website. I want people to come to my site and confess/vent/etc. sort of like [url removed, login to view] and http://www.notproud.com. However, I want these people to be able to get support from strangers (not financial or material, just emotional support). I want people to feel like they are not alone and that someone wishes them well. I believe that if someone feels like they are not alone, they can gather the strength they need to improve their situation.
I want the people who send supportive emails or ecards(the website must be able to handle ecards, which I need to create, needs to be easy to use) to have the ability to be ranked. I don’t want people saying mean and cruel things to the posters, but at the same time I don’t want posters complaining because they got some tough love and just didn’t like it. Ultimately, this website is meant to support people in being responsible for their lives.
I want to create a site that does the following:
1) Allows people to post a message on my website- we'll call him or her the "poster"
2) Another person (we'll call him or her the "giver") logs on, reads the "poster's" message - the giver can then send either an ecard or a personalized email. I want to be able to turn on or off the personalized email function. I would like to do it by giver (i.e. one person can send emails while another can only send an ecard). This is in the event some givers are not really being supportive to others. I would like the ability to ban users. Also, can we track their web address so that they cannot just create a new userid?
3) Once a poster receives 3 ecards or messages from 3 different givers, the poster’s post is automatically removed from public viewing. It is stored/saved. I would like to have the ability to increase or decrease the number of cards/emails a person gets before it disappears from public viewing. I would like the posts that appear in front of the giver to be in random order
4) I would like the giver and poster to be allowed to email each other for a maximum of 4 times for the giver and 3 times for the poster. Giver sends the first email (1), the poster replies(1) , giver replies(2) , poster replies(2), giver replies(3), poster replies(3), giver replies(4). Email exchange ends. The emails need to be “blind” like craigslist.org. I don’t want either side to know each other’s email addresses. They can exchange them if they like
5) If I allow givers to send emails, I want to develop a ranking system. This is to make sure that those who may enjoy being mean to people when they are at their weakest moments do not get hurt more. I hate to say this, but there are some mean people out there
6) I am not sure what information I need to allow people to create their accounts, I like how [url removed, login to view] does it. Very simple, it just needs a username, a valid email account and a password.
I can elaborate as needed. Please see my website. It may give you a better idea. [url removed, login to view]
Many thanks for reading this bid.
27 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1103 pour ce travail
Hi, We have over 5 years of experience of web designing, search engine optimisation and web programming on php and other web technologies and programmed many applications. We are confident to complete this project with Plus
Greetings, Indyaportal is a professional web design company offers a wide range of services including professional web site design, web development, ecommerce, internet marketing, web site promotion services and, co Plus
Dear Sir, We will develop your site according to your specification. The payment will be done only when you will be completely satisfied with our work. We are a professional IT company of web site designers and Plus
Please view PM for detail. Thank you. EncodedArt Inc - A Canadian Solution Provider Company.
Dear sir, I, myself only a designer, I can help you to built a nice layouts with html and Flash implementation, Flash Website, logos, banner etc, no copy from others, no template bullshit, originally my creation. Plus
Hi! We are the experts in webdesign and ready to start immediately on your project. 100% guarantee of high quality and professional work. Waiting for your selection. Thanks!
We have a team of highly qualified and creative professionals. Give us a chance to show our talent.
Hello Sir We are an offshore well established company for about more than five years. We have experienced developers (PHP, ASP, ASP.NET, MYSQL, C# etc.) and those are dedicated in their respective [url removed, login to view] are 100 Plus
We are a baltimore, maryland based web design and hosting company with the required expertise to not only provide the design services requested, but also reliable low cost hosting. We specialize in dynamic database dri Plus
hi! this project sounds nice. i hope to get to talk to you more about the site, and the design and functionalities that you need done for the site.
Dear sir , we are growing company with good products and efficient Team with engineering Background.I want to assure you about the quality , perfection and professionalism of the [url removed, login to view] believe in high quality of wor Plus
We like to work for you. We look forward to hear from you to move ahead. Thanks and Regards Hibzur Rahaman Oak-Net (P) Limited Chat: rahaman_oak(at)[url removed, login to view] Skype: rahaman_mktg
We understand your requirement and we are confident that we can deliver you a best quality solution for your best business need. Pls see our company profile to know us better. From experience & knowledge, what we under Plus
Hello! Our web-design studio is a team of top-class specialists who are able to fulfill orders of any complication and chose the right solution to raise the opportunities of your Internet Resource and to develop your b Plus
Hi There, We have gone through your message and assure you to give complete satisfaction by providing you the wonderful design and functionality for which you are looking for. We provide a reliable, responsive, qua Plus
Spicer International Pvt. Ltd was established on 1987. We are located in Pune (Camp), one of the IT city of India, which has one of the best communication networks in India and a huge pool of English speaking and comp Plus