I have a worpress based website and I need some programming work done:
1. I have had some work done to create a new photo galley and it was stopped in the middle of process for personal reasons. I need to have this work completed as to me requirements.
here is the link to a page with the gallery that is in work: [url removed, login to view]
I need to able to do the following:
a. transfer all existing photo galleries easily to the new gallery.
b. be sure that photos that were took vertically will be displayed that way without any necessary work on my behalf.
c. to be able to easily create a gallery with specific photos (I'm currently using the "thumbnail gallery" plugin which can do this and the next requirement easily but does not have the other features I need...)
d. to be able to upload the gallery to the specific page with a "short code" from the page editor.
2. I have category pages on my website, but can't control the category display order (only by the alphabet). Thus, I will need a plugin that will enable me to control the category order, such as in this page: [url removed, login to view]
3. I need a floating menu on the category pages mentioned above that will be visible from all areas on the page that will take me to the location on the page of the different categories that will be in the menu.
I also have a list of several smaller things that I need be done, but do not require any programming/coding, just some "maintenance" work:
1. I can't seem to succeed on contorting the title of my home page - it will only say "Jerusalem Lodges" (the name of the website) but not the text I want it to say. I need this to be fixed.
2. make the footer area of the website higher (in pixels), and to add a "blog" button to it.
3. I have links under the footer. I would like them to be placed on the footer itself (after it was enlarged) and to control the page they link to.
4. I want to have a "short code" option on my page editors that will enable me to easily add symbols such as: heart, star, V sign, etc.
5. I want to be able to place my contact forms on a page with a "short code" from the editing page, instead of having to "copy-paste" each time.
6. I have the same contact for on several pages on my website, I would like to be able to know from which page each form has been sent.
7. I need to place my logo on the header section of the website, where the name "Jerusalem Lodges" is now.
8. I would like to have a "favicon icon" created from my logo.
9. I would like to add some text and photos to my "about us" page: [url removed, login to view] and need assistance with this. In addition - the existing photos on that page have a frame around them, I will need to have that frame available for me in case I need to change/add photos later.
6 freelance font une offre moyenne de $114 pour ce travail
Dear sir, I am expert in wordpress. So far I have done many web site using wordpress. Thanks Saiful
Dear Hiring Manager, We understand your requirements fully & are confident of a 100% delivery from our end. Please check your mailbox here, for our detailed bid. Thanks and regards, Deep Infotech team