This project was accepted but then due to misunderstanding of project needs, not completed so I am again offering it on Get A Freelancer. The website name is “Sarcastic Sentiments” and the work previously done has been left up by the previous contractor by mutual agreement so the new developer can use it if he wants as a starting point. The URL is: [url removed, login to view]
To help also in what I want in functionality, look at : [url removed, login to view] It doesn’t have all the functions I want many of them.
Below is the original posting and I have added a few things to help ensure contractors know what I want.
I know nothing about website design, only what I want from my website. I want to have an e-commerce hard goods greeting card website where people can view my cards, purchase my cards and have them sent out on a date or holiday they designate. We will give customers the choice of having us mail the card or we send the card(s) to the customer. We will send a reminder when card printed and I also want a reminder sent on the day of the event/holiday. I want the reminder service to be automated.
As far as hosting, the files for all the cards that the software makes and reads at present is about 800MB. The HTML files the software produces for uploading to a website is much smaller.
We would need to be hosted so in your bid please tell me what your charge would be to host the site as well.
I would want the ability to add new cards/products to each category myself on the finished website from my computer. I use Greestreet’s Greeting Card Maker 3 software to make the cards. The 3 files the software makes are:
1. Greenstreet software can only read.
2. An exe file for emailing the cards
3. html files for uploading cards to a website.
NEEDED FUNCTIONALITY OF WEBSITE
1. Customer needs to be able to insert own pictures into certain cards
2. All fonts and graphics/pictures on web site need to be protected from copying & pasting.
3. Customer needs to be able to put in own signature/shortgreeting with a choice of fonts.
4. Customer needs to be able in some cards to pick from a choice, i. e. men/women, holiday (valentine’s day-sweetest day or anniversary-valentine’s day), or put age in certain places.
5. Customer needs to have an email reminder sent to him when card printed and on the day of event.
6. I want to be able to get orders from my website for any date and automatically print all of them(not one at a time) and print all envelopes so cards and envelopes match up. If the automated part of this is not possible from the website on the hosts server then I need a program developed for my computer that will take the list of orders from the website for any date and make my printer print them automatically. To sum this up, I want a customer to come buy cards. I can pull his order off the website and have the website tell my printer to print the card automatically. OR also have you develop a program that I put on my computer so that I can go to the website, chose a date, get the orders for that date, and have my computer take the order data, and make the card on my printer. This is important so I’m stressing it.
7. Stats are kept of sales, per category, per card.
8. Online payment ability via Paypal or credit card for cards and either postage to card recipient or shipping to purchaser for those wishing to hand write signature.
9. Customer must be able to order multiple cards and be able to send them to different addresses in one purchase session.
10. Any “continue shopping” buttons need to take customer back to homepage.
Format of web site:
Front page comes with buttons, introduction, instructions and logo. Buttons on front page go to each class of card. Currently I have 12 categories of cards and would want to add more later. Each web-page for a category of card needs to display from 1-30 cards. Each web-page for a card that is selected for possible purchase needs to have close-up images of each page of the card.
Make sure to have ability to add future buttons on homepage that lead to new gift section or other future Sarcastic Sentiments. Inc, non-card products.
Here are files my greeting card software produces to load cards onto a website
25 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1853 pour ce travail
We have made [login to view URL] (e-commerce site) which very much matches your requirements. Also view [login to view URL] and [login to view URL]; Our comprehensive portfolio can be furnished on demand by you. Plus
Dear Sir/Madam!Our highly qualified and experienced developers can work out a professional website for You with the functionality You require. Please, see our portfolio at [login to view URL] Plus
Dear Sir, We thank you for the opportunity to bid on your [login to view URL] have over four years experience in the field and have developed sites for diverse business segments. We have also worked on a template site whi Plus
We will provide you the solution as per your requirement. Do visit [login to view URL] ...Regards
Dear Sir! Thank You for perfect offer! We are an efficient and dedicated team of professionals with more than 10 years experience in the I.T. indusrty and more than 100 quality projects to our credit. We offer our larg Plus
Do not sacrifice quality for cheap promises. Please view pmb for complete bidding details and allow Web Integrated weave your inspirations.
Dear Sir/ Madame, If you are looking for top quality results and quick turnaround then we are at your disposal. We are an IT company operating successfully in the field of web technologies. Our wide experience hel Plus
Dear sir, We introduces ourselves as IT firm. Intelligent Software Technologies is a leading global provider of Information Technology services, specializing in the design and deployment of leading-edge solutions. Inte Plus
We offer an outstanding technological value, while at the same time providing a high degree of quality industry-specific design services at very competitive prices. At Devil Soft we emphasize continuous innovation, use Plus
I have 2-3 years experience in web application development. I have worked on projects with ASP.NET and quite familiar with such projects. I beleive in strong communication and client interaction with work. So if you ar Plus
We are here to make the project successful and professional for you. It's time to make it working. Please check out PMB and contact us for further information.
Note. We need detailed info to set the price. Hello. I am interested in your project. Please send us detailed review. To check our references you can visit our site [login to view URL] or contact me directly palonka at Plus
We are Web development,Search Engine Optimisation and BPO company from India . Kindly go through our url [login to view URL] . We have understood your requirement and can execute your project. Thanks. Plus
Great job for great provider. We are very interested in your project. Please, see PMB for details. Irina
Our bid is based on your (Hard Goods) Greeting card website, including lifetime support and maintenance. Please visit us at http://www.a-1designs.com. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Hi, We are highly interested in this project. We have over 6 years experience in SEO, web development and E-Commerce applications. We have several in-house usability, database and ecommerce experts who play important Plus