Website Development/Management/SEO/Marketing/Revenue Generation
Over the last 12-16 months we have developed approximately three
(3) dozen content-based websites. The websites provide general information on variety of topics. The domain names for these websites consist of very popular generic keywords but are from the newer extensions (.info, .biz and .us) and therefore do not get much natural type-in traffic. The primary way for the websites to attract visitors/traffic is by achieving good SE rankings via ongoing content update, SEO work, link exchange, and other such measures. The main source of revenue is targeted placement of Google or Yahoo Text Ads throughout the websites. These websites have been consistently earning revenue for last several months and over the last 4 months the earnings have averaged over $750/month. We strongly feel that there is potential for much more revenue generation given competent and consistent work on the websites as described above.
Required Qualification & Experience
We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial vision who has:
· Strong work ethics and a high degree of sense of responsibility,
· Willingness to communicate regularly and openly, and
· Be self-motivated.
· Solid and proven background in website design/development, programming, site management, and all aspects of hosting and data management.
· Competent and effective SEO skills that would result in good SE rankings and higher traffic volumes.
· You will be expected to work a minimum of 45-50 hours per week.
· You will be expected to prepare specific quarterly and monthly work plans and commit to measurable productivity expectations
· You will be expected to provide weekly work updates
· You will be responsible for exploring, arranging and contracting for any outside work/services that you yourself would not be handling, for example, hosting, content writing, etc. This would need to be pre-approved by us.
We would like to offer a flexible combination of a relatively small monthly stipend (up to $200/month) PLUS profit sharing (up to 50% of monthly profits). With current level of income it would translate into an income of roughly up to $500/month. We strongly believe that this arrangement will provide an excellent opportunity and strong incentive for a qualified, hard-working professional to multiple his earnings many fold with dedication, perseverance and intelligent execution of the project goals.
The candidates selected after the initial screening will be asked to conduct a study the current project, the market situation as it relates to the project, and prepare a detailed report of their findings including the following:
· Strengths of the current project
· Weaknesses of the current project
· Specific steps they would undertake, if hired, to build on the strengths and to remedy the weaknesses to take the project to the next level
· Outline of a work plan and objectives for first 4 months after being hired.
WE ARE ONLY SEEKING APPLICATIONS/"BIDS" FROM INDIVIDUALS (OR MAY BE VERY SMALL GROUPS OF 1-4 PROFESSIONALS)....SO....IF YOU ARE A BIGGER COMPAMY/PROVIDER PLEASE DO NOT BID AND WASTE YOUR AND OUR TIME.
46 freelance font une offre moyenne de $844 pour ce travail
Sir: I can do your project successfully and the bbest. Sir I got 3 best review on Get A Freelancer and 26 Review on Scriptlance. Sir I am experiance in SEO and I can do it successfully. Regards Ashoke.
yes i am interested and have 7 yrs of [url removed, login to view] provide u with quality work and that too in time [url removed, login to view] sound seo knowledge and previos records on optimization.regards.