Modify site with existing design template.
You might need scripts and/or plugins for some features. I don't care which ones you use, even the free ones are ok, as long as it works.
The site I want to make is a Photo Restoration site.
I would like to use this template: [url removed, login to view]
Users would make an account: E-mail (this will be the user name), First Name, Last Name, and Address (If they want to order physical prints). I would get an e-mail when a new user signs up.
After making an account, users can upload pictures with notes. I would get notified when a user uploads.
After that I would restore the photo and upload it to that users account page. That 1 photo would then become 2 separate photos. 1 would not be the full size picture. It would be a preview picture with a watermark. I would like the picture to re-size and watermark itself automatically when it goes to the user account page. The other picture (the full size no watermark) would be accessible when user pays.
After the user approves the preview picture, they will have an option to order different sizes at an order form page. A similar idea to this: [url removed, login to view] but users can choose online instead of printing it out and mailing it to us. They would pey the amount of the restoration and prints they order. After payment, they can then download the full size picture with no watermark.
These would be the pages:
1. Home (Will have the same template as now. Recent projects will populate on the left and testimonials will populate on the right. I won't need anything under those. The rotating banner is too big. The height is currently 515px. I would like it to be 400px.
3. Upload (Which would direct them to a signup/sign-in page
4. Gallery (Which will look like this: [url removed, login to view] It will be structured that the user will see the damaged picture, then when they do a mouse over, it will morph into the fixed picture.)
5. Testimonials (Users can add testimonials after receiving their pictures. This page would populate with them after I moderate the testimonials)
6. Services (The hamepage menu will be a dropdown of all services, for ex. B&W to Color, restoration, touch-up, combine photos, etc. When the user clicks on the specific service, the page will contain a brief description of the service and an example picture on the right.)