We currently have a working OSCommerce based store, but looking to make some changes. This project is to change the main index page of the store to the design attached. I have also attached a screenprint of the current layout, and (hopefully) a full list of all the changes made between the two below. Any other questions please ask.
I will also be posting a project for changes to the product display pages (where multiple products are shown) and product description pages (where an individual product info is shown) so please bid on these too as if possible will go for the same bidder for both depending on cost and rating. Thanks.
- New text to top left ‘Welcome to The Brides Boutique’, if the user logs in then this would say ‘Welcome [USERS FIRST NAME]’
- Under above text are the new text log in for ‘Join / Sign In’. These link to [url removed, login to view], should the user be logged in then this will now say ‘My Account’ and link to [url removed, login to view]
- Below this a new bit of text saying ‘Part of The Bridal Gallery Group’ with this linking (in a new window) to our other site.
- Slightly changed logo now centered
- Search bar changed so now slightly smaller in size, moved upwards, and ‘Search’ button changed.
- Shopping Bag link moved to under search bar, bag logo kept, bag contents text changed to colour 851F83
- Black menu bar made thinner to size in attached design, font size has stayed the same.
- As per design attached.
- Main (largest) image should change between a number of images (both as a slideshow and users can click forward and back between them using arrows as shown) set in the admin area. These will all link to different areas of the website as set in the admin area. Must have ability to easily upload new images within admin area and set where they link to. Is currently the ability to upload a single image and set the link only.
- Two smaller images to the right must have ability to be changed in the admin area and link to desired page. Is currently the ability to upload two (larger) images to the right side and set links for both of these.
- ‘Favourite Designers’ section as per the design. Want the ability to select in the admin area which designers this shows, with the logos then shown and links to their products within the store. Link to the [url removed, login to view] page under these labelled ‘View A-Z of Designers’.
- ‘Follow Us’ section to the right. No need to change in the admin area, just links as shown to our Facebook and Twitter pages along with follower numbers. Text link under this to our other website ‘The Bridal Gallery Group’.
- ‘Shop With Confidence’ section. Fixed text and images under. The Trustwave image is clickable to validate the SSL on the website. The code for this will be provided.
- ‘What Customers Say’ section needs to be editable in the admin section so we can add new quotes. If needs be we can set a maximum character for the quotes. Quotes will change after a set time and go through all those set in the admin section. Quotation marks and who the quote is from must be displayed as per the design attached.
- As per design attached.
- Link for customers to sign up for our newsletter, controlled from within the admin section.
- Links to our various Social Networks, FAQ section and Policies.
- The Trustwave logo again which must be clickable to validate. Along with credit card images, and last links to Sitemap, Terms and Condtions, etc. as are already on the site currently.
Décerné à :
23 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 219 £ pour ce travail
Hi We could do as per your requirement. u could check that out. we would work till your satisfaction. -- Please check inbox for our previous work.
Dear buyer, We can do better. Kindly move forward with awarding the project to us. So we can start your project asap. Waiting for your reply. Please see PMB. Regards Omeguru