The jobs to be do:
- Security update [url removed, login to view]
/checkout/cart/ (need to put an item first in the cart)
- We want to hide / disable the coupon / discount code (kortingscode in Dutch language)
- We want to hide / disable calculate shipping and tax costs (verzendingskosten en BTW schatten in Dutch), and we want to inform the user that shipping is done by TNT Post and costs 6 euro.
- Step 1. We want to hide detailed information behind an question mark icon. See 2 attached files for example. ...[url removed, login to view] is the current store, ...[url removed, login to view] is an example how we like to have it. We want to have this texts in CMS, so that we can change it later.
- Step 1. Make 'Eenmalige aankoop. Geen account aanmaken' radio button default. At this moment there is no default.
- Step 2 + 3. There are 3 fields for the name of the person. Is it possible to have this in one field (merge it)? and label the field Full name (in Dutch: Volledige naam)
- Step 2. Add a radio button 'I am making this order for my company' , when radio button is checked, then show the 'Company name' and 'Tax number' fields. Default is off, and so hide this field for default.
- Step 2 + 3. Hide / disable the 'Fax' and 'Provincie' fields.
- Step 2 + 3. The phone number 'Telefoon' field is a required field now, we want to make it optional. We also want a question mark icon with extra information at this field, so that we can explain why we like to have a phone number filled.
- Step 3 is visible (not the fields, but the title and step number) when visitor did'nt clicked the other shipping address for sending radio button. We have customers that asked what to do, they think they forget something to fill in and that field are hidden. So we want the step number and title hidden/disabled when customer did'nt click the radio button for another shipping address.
- Step 2. We want to change the radio buttons for this other shipping address to a checkbox. Shipping to the same address is default (when checkbox is not ticked), and shipping to another address is possible when checkbox is ticked.
- Step 4. 'TNT Post' is the only shipping methode. Can we make this one default (radio button) on, and skip and hide this part of the onecheck out, so that the customer directly goes to step 5 (payment options)
- Step 5. Make 'Ideal' payment radio button option default on.
- Step 5. We want to hide detailed information behind an question mark icon per payment option (same function as step 1).
- Step 5. When you click Ideal, you have to click it twice. We want it that way that the user have to click it once.
- Step 5. When the customer did'nt used another shipping address (step 3), we also want to hide / disable another shipping address information in the left block column.
If we update in future to a new magento version, this new functions still need to work, or if Magento change something that affects this functions, it should be easy as possible to update code for you or other Magento coders. So please don't change core code, need this as one or more documented plugins.