Create a custom Bridal Gift Registry system for my Magento website. Gift registry must have the following features...
1. Gift registry owners can add any items from store to their Gift Registry which friends/relatives can then go to, to buy gifts for bride and groom
2. Friends/relatives will be able to search for correct gift registry by either bride or groom first or surname
3. Add items to Gift Registry only active for specified Gift Registry accounts. Normal users will not be able to add gifts to a registry unless we set them up as a gift registry account.
4. Gift Registry will show list of items with thumbnail image, quantity remaining (eg 6 of 12), price, and a drop down box for buyer to select quantity they wish to purchase.
5. My store has categories with category images and products within the categories. I would like to show the category name and category image on the gift registry
6. Ability for gift registry owner to change the sort order that categories and products are displayed on the gift registry
7. Some products we sell at a reduced price when sold on a gift registry. Need to be able to specify a discount % to certain products (in the back end product details) so those products appear on the gift registry at a lower price to the main store.
8. Ability to add out of stock items to gift registry
9. Gift Registry items purchased should not affect store inventory levels.
10. Ability to add gift vouchers to a gift registry
11. Remove all delivery options from checkout when gift registry items are purchased. We deliver all the goods purchased, to the bride and groom after the wedding so the purchaser should not enter a delivery address
12. Two new fields in checkout when gift registry items are purchased - Gift Message (to bride & groom) and Who the gift is from.
13. Gift Registry owners can login to their account and see a gift registry summary of all gifts purchased, By who, Gift Message, price of items purchased and total amount spent by each gift purchaser. At the foot of the gift registry summary should be a total value of all gifts purchased from the registry.