We have a quick Magento project. You will get the PSD/HTML as well. And you have to create the magento tempelate and create the store as per the PSD.
Apart from that we need to Manage the categories etc as well.
1. Header - Logo engagement and main menu are fixed. My account, shopping bag and search float right as browser expands.
2. Background - (Model photo) - This should expand proportionally as browser expands similar to verawang.com.
3. Content Box & logo - Four content boxes are fixed and logo floats right similar to [url removed, login to view]
4. Front page rotation - We are working on front page rotation so that the Background model will rotate along with the four content boxes each time the user visits the homepage. SO the rotation would be similar to below:
Model A: Box 1A, Box 2A, Box 3A, Box 4A
Model B: Box 1B, Box 2B, Box 3B, Box 4B
Model C: Box 1C, Box 2C, Box 3C, Box 4C
Model D: Box 1D, Box 2D, Box 3D, Box 4D
We will prepare all images but please go ahead and code out the rotation. We would like to be able to change rotation sets on a seasonal basis.
Here is the category outline that you guys have been waiting for.
This is actually products just from one company so there will be several more categories added but pretty much under these subcategories.
Obviously - organization is the most important thing for us - we have to make sure that we can put even the sub-categories into sub-sub categories. For instance - under Antqiue settings - there may be 20 different styles and under each style - there may be 20 -30 settings under each of these subcategories. Ex. - Wedding Bridal / Semi-Mounts / Antique semi-mounts / Pave / Halo design.
[url removed, login to view]
1. The page should span 100% of the page and not be fixed width. In the previous email page notes I sent the website
[url removed, login to view]
Please open this website in your browser and expand it and you will see exactly how the site should respond to different type browser widths. It should not ne a fixed width as you have now. The background photo should expand proportionally with the browser. The logo should align right as the browser expands.
Please let me know if you have any specific questions on this.
1. Please confirm that the four boxes at the bottom of the screen (diamonds, engagement, jewelry, gifts) have been set to rotate per the instructions I sent earlier. The original instructions are below:
2. There should be a drop shadow below the top bar overlaying the photo. Please reference the original comp for how this should look.
3. The drop down menu should have a drop shadow overlaid at the top so it appears that it is under the top white bar. Please add.
4. The drop down menu should have a drop shadow that appears behind it. Please reference the original comp I sent and add please.
5. Please adjust the padding on the drop down menu. The padding should be even all the way around the drop menu box and the text should be left justified.
Looking for a fast response . Mention "ATHENS" so that I can see that you have read all the details.