Take my existing site for a consumer product that is being sold in the USA and in other countries and make it better, easier, simpler. That's exactly what my product does, so this site should be friendly, compelling, interactive... but it MUST be a site where I can add, edit, delete... in other words it has to be so easy for me to do stuff afterwards.
Here's the deal:
1. You send me something about you and what you've done. Be honest and a couple of links.
2. If your stuff and your communication feels right, then I will send you the current URL to my site so you can decide if this is a project that is right for you, too.
3. We will then talk and see if there's a meeting of the minds. In other words: what you'd like to do, what you propose the process will be, the timing, the cost and so on.
I am not a programmer or a techie. I invent. And I can provide the content, photographs, and collaborate well. I want something you and I will feel proud of at the end of the day.
Q and A:
1. What is the Budget?
If you can pull this off for no more than $500, you'll be a genius. I'll be happy.
2. What do you mean, "pull this off?"
Make the site super, not just a template, but has some individuality and verve.
3. Do you want to sell using a store?
I'd like to direct consumers to several distributor's sites, not sell direct on this site.
4. Are you open to great ideas?
I am open and expect nothing less. But am pragmatic, too. I can visualize easily. I was a creative in an ad agency in my past life. I enjoy working with talented people.
5. Are there any upsides for me?
Of course! I want to build an association. I have new inventions and promotional work ahead. Let's see how this goes.
6. Why can't I see the site now?
Because I want to see if you are right person for the job based on your reply.
7. When do you want this work started and completed?
It's not a timer cruncher. Now...next month or two. Faster we nail it, I'm fine.
8. Will I get credit on the site?
I don't know, depends on how this will appear and what you want. We can talk .
9. Am I going to be paid fast?
Yes. By check. Not an employee, mind you. You bill, I pay fast.
10. Where are you located?
I'm in the SF Bay Area. Yep, there's lots of talent here. I like the idea of putting it out there on this forum first. You are reading this and I wouldn't have found you otherwise.
Thanks for looking this over and giving it some thought. I won't take up more of your time. Have fun!
9 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 503 $ pour ce travail
Hello, I have the perfect solution for your product's website, with excellent service and communication, honesty, creativity and motivation. Please view my private message for my detailed offer to you. Regards, Shay.