Arts Unknown is a UK based company that commissions, manufactures and distributes vinyl art toys worldwide. If you don’t know what vinyl art is look at this retailers website.
[url removed, login to view]
Unlike the company above, we only sell pieces that we manufacture ourselves. We currently have pieces in production from three well-known artists - Frank Kozik, Doktor A and Gary Baseman. You can see these pieces on our website [url removed, login to view] (look at the galleries under each artists name). Each of the 3 pieces is currently available for pre-order in one of 2 colours – which are referred to in the industry as colourways. One colourway (the members colourway) is only available to members who have signed up to our membership scheme.
We want to upgrade our website to allow us to promote, sell and ship our products more efficiently and provide controlled access to our website for various customer groups.
This is a brief overview of the website:
- Basic information pages
- General shop accessible by anyone.
- Restricted areas for members and retailers where they can view exclusive products, place orders and view their orders.
- Back end management of orders, customers, pages, products, inventory, payment gateways, fulfilment, shipping etc
- Integration with shipwire for real-time order placement, shipping quotes and order status.
- Ability to change pricing of products depending on order quantities, user type and payment method. Eg order 2 of product x and get $30 of every additional product.
- Pre-order system whereby a customer can pre-order a product, pay a deposit and be emailed to pay the balance at a later date.
- Pay pal integration
34 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 1159 £ pour ce travail
We're small, but fast growing IT company with great Web Development, Graphic Design & Online Marketing team creating our client base globally, Lets discuss about your project via PM...
Hi, we understand your concern for a comprehensive online ecommerce business development. Please check PMB for details from our end. Thanks in advance.