I am looking for someone who can design a website for me. This website will be just like the infamous "Silk Road" website only available through the TOR network.
- The website must function exactly like Silk Road.
- The website must be very appealing but at the same time must not be too large in size or the pages will take too long to load through the TOR network.
- Users must be able to transfer Bitcoins to their own account (each user will need their own unique Bitcoin address that can communicate with other Bitcoin addresses both on the website and from other websites such as exchanges like [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view]).
- The website will be a MULTI-VENDOR marketplace!
- To acquire a vendor account a user must transfer Bitcoins to the Admin Bitcoin address on the website and the Admin, myself, will then give that users account "Vendor Privileges".
- I would like to be able to charge vendors to have their products displayed on the home-page as "Premium Listings". There must be 9 listings on the homepage at a time and if there are not enough "Premium Listings" normal listings will be displayed ONLY if there are no Premium Listings to display. There will be other Premium Listings such as "Category Featured" and "Bold Listings" which I will be able to set the fee for each of these individually.
- A buyer must be able to leave feedback once they have purchased an item. Other buyers must be able to go to any vendors profile and sort the ratings by "Positive", "Neutral" or "Negative".
- There must be a forum where all the users can interact with eachother.
- There must be a place for "Featured Vendors" - this will be where vendors names, that pay a certain fee (set by the admin), will be displayed. This must be able to alternate between vendors for when there are more than 5 vendors that have paid for this space.
I have a vendor account that is not in use that you can use to check out how the whole system works. If you are interested in doing this project please let me know.
- When a seller signs-up there must be a place for them to put their PGP key. When a buyer sends the vendor a message it must be automatically encrypted using their PGP key. Buyers must also be able to put their PGP key so they can receive messages using their own PGP key.
- At checkout, a buyers address must automatically be encrypted using the sellers PGP key.
- Users must be able to sort listings by "Best Selling", "Lowest Price" or "Vendor Rank".