I want to create a website that targets kids between the ages of 10 and 16. So the theme has to be fun, bright and a mix of cool and cute. It also has to be minimalist, easy and fun to interact with.
The website will mimic the services of Nike iD in the sense that it will feature a product configurator. If you are not familiar, please visit [url removed, login to view] and try it out.
This website is for thobe design. A thobe is clothing traditionally worn by people of the Middle East. It is not only the culture but it is highly popular. Recently there have been trends towards fashionable and radical thobe designs. Here is an example of a thobe: [url removed, login to view]
The idea is to provide kids with the option to choose how they want to 'pimp out' their thobes. The way I see it there are 5 main components of the website:
1. Creating a user profile either by connecting with Facebook or entering in the details, which will include age and size.
2. A main page to feature the in-store collection of the brand.
3. A product configurator that can be accessed either by logging in or anonymously, however, the end result of the configuration process can only be used by a user that is signed up to the website by via the two methods mentioned above. The thobe will be customized based on many elements including color, collar type and color, sleeve type and color, buttons, textures, etc. This will be clarified in detail when the project starts and I will tell you exactly what elements can be customized on the online configurator and how flexible the customization can be. Also, please keep in mind that during the entire configuration process the colors and textures of the customized parts will change as the user makes his/her selections. This is exactly like the concept Nike iD has.
4. A contest page, where users signed up to the website can create their own thobe design and compete for the best design. The winning design will be feature in the in-store collection for the following season/collection. The winner is decided via a rating system that can be used by both members of the website as well as people browsing anonymously.
5. An online payment option that includes shipping information listed by the user that will also serve as our point-of-sale system partially.
The theme of the website has to be fun and cool. This is a good example: [url removed, login to view] but my theme should have more funky colors. Remember the idea is to be minimalist but bright, fun and cool. Also easy and fun user interface is also a must. For example, no matter what language you speak you should be able to navigate the website via icons and the interface to get where you want especially for the sake of product configuration. The use of minimalist, fun, childish/teenage, cartoonish graphics for the theme.
HUGE HINT: ideally the theme should be based around "classic toy robots" because that is what our logo is going to be. I would love a fun, colorful, minimalist theme based around classic toy robots.
In conclusion, please use Nike iD as a prime example for the product configuration interface and ecommerce capabilities. Make use of the above online shop NOT AS A PRIMARY EXAMPLE but simply a guide to how simple and minimal the design should be and finally, please make use of the HUGE HINT.
Thank you and good luck. Of course if you have any questions whatsoever please DO NOT HESITATE to contact me. I can't stress this enough. No question is a stupid question. I need my product, you need the work done. And of course if the project is beyond the stated budget for technical reasons we will have to discuss that before any work continues.
3 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 1967 $ pour ce travail
Hi, I have gone through all the requirement of yours and would like to work on this project ,that is inline with us and upto our potential [url removed, login to view] refer to the Private message box for details.