Landscaping Company - Website
Commercial and residential clients.
Design Notes: Client likes [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] as they like the creative style of the buttons for masonry and the greenery for the other. Please note their color scheme for branding is not green so we will need to use blues as in their logo (will ul) and add a component of vines and greenery etc. added to the site. I will send the logo shortly as it’s on floppy disk.
Another sample of greenery type site, [url removed, login to view]
Overall design is based on their logo and letterhead. But we need to add creativeness to add green leaves or plants, something to make it look slick. The client is sending photos and that will help, designer will get these shortly. This is an organic site type site.
They want unique buttons for the nav like the mason site where each image is applicable to the page they select.
They visualize an image on the top with sky and clouds with a repeating leaf for imaging.
• Website Re-Design
• Search Engine Optimization
Important Note: Proposal is based on the listed pages below only.
• Home - Provides an overview of your website with directional links.
• About Us - Background information on your business and what you do in our community.
• Services Provides a drop down list of the services you offer
o Snow Removal
• Photo Gallery
• Inquiry Form - Allows your customer to make inquiries in an easy format for any questions they may have.
• What’s New
• Landscaping Tips
• FAQ – The most common answers for questions your clients ask.
• Employment - Provides a list of all possible employment opportunities. As you know it’s getting hard to get trade workers and we felt it would help to at least retain the resumes.
• Areas Served – For search engines and let you show your customer what area you serve saving time.
• Contact Us - Provides your contact information with directions on how to find your location.
• Links -
• Site Map - Provides a hierarchy of all pages in your site. This is used for search engines.
Initial Search Engine Optimization
• Web site Search Engine Optimization and Submission - Includes development of all applicable Meta Tag words, keywords, titles and site description. Each page is optimized based on its content. Submission to the top ten Search Engines.