I'm seeking an Adsense Expert for an Adsense-ready/profitable website to be developed that makes $1000+ per month.
I am able to register the domain and pay for the web hosting and the domain name should be suggested by you and be SEO friendly.
You'll be responsible for writing SEO optimized content, fully setting up and updating the website. Website should be developed using WordPress.
Site MUST adhere to the following :
- Contain unique content with at least 50 unique posts/articles (Must pass CopyScape)
- Must be original and SEO optimized with highly searched keywords
- SEO Marketing as required
- Must earn $30 or more per day month to month
- WordPress based
- Any niche except adult, Pharma, violence, gambling & not acceptable sites. MUST ADHERE TO ADSENSE TOS 100%
- All copyrights will be assigned to me in writing
- Must contain related images to niche topic
- Design must be neat and optimized to attract people to click on the ads
- Welcome to add any related ClickBank/Amazon/LinkShare products as long as it doesn't distract from AdSense ads too much
- Unique organic traffic (no bots or traffic buy sites)
- Must Be AdSense optimized
- I will provide the AdSense account
- Let me how you direct and increase traffic to the website.
- Show proof of income after 10 days of launching of website, day by day statics to be provided ( Unique Visitor, Unique clicks, ad clicked, text-ads clicked)
- Show me some of your previous website/blogs that you already created (that must not be your own)
I have a target budget of $500.
I will release the amount of bid only AFTER I see constant income in my AdSense account. I will hold the payment for 20 days until this has been confirmed. Partial payments will not be made. When conditions have been met successfully, you will be paid in full.
Just to re-cap, the website, traffic and ad clicks must be 100% within AdSense TOS. I cannot risk my AdSense account being suspended.
Only experienced bidders with a proven record will be considered.
If you do very well with the project, I will provide long term work for multiple projects.