we plan to launch a beta versionfor our startup (France based) mid-september 2012. We already have all the photoshop designs (wireframes + design).
We are looking for an advanced & creative Ruby on Rails developer who can code our website from .psd screenshots. The perfect person will also code the front-end using HTML5.
We helps local businesses be visible on our marketplace by providing them a minisite with their information. At the same time, visitors can segment the information they want to see about local stores based on their consumption & location habits in Paris.
Back-end: RUBY ON RAILS
1. Some of the functionalities for local stores:
- local store creation
- deals/products/articles posting
- Notification system with contact/call back system
- Rating & sharing system
- Wishlist & print cupon system
2. Some of the functionalities for visitors:
- Facebook/Twitter Connect
- Google Map Search Integration combined with district geolocation
- Boards creation that feed local stores data
- Drag & Drop Technology integrated with boards
Combined with Ruby on Rails, we would like to use [url removed, login to view] front-end should be integrated with .psd screenshots that we will provide.
We will use a cloud computing provider for Ruby on Rails named Heroku.
- should be able to communicate in English
- should a good Internet connection to skype talk
- complete Odesk profile
- references (submit them with your proposal)
A detailed document + .psd screenshots will be provided to serious biders.
21 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 4526 $ pour ce travail
Please accept my bid sir. I have goon through your requirement it is easily to work on your requirement. The Work will be perfect, accurate and delivered in time sir. Please check the Private Message sir.
Read about this system requirement, we have enough knowledge about web development with Ruby on [url removed, login to view] most fastest development, we provide a good solutions for this system.
I'm finishing such kind of app www.holland.insider-eu.info. Heroku, Rails. Live and work in The Hague, Netherlands, in case of meeting in Person have affordable train connections. best regards Tomasz Janukowicz