Hi, I would like someone to write HTML and CSS code to stylize a website. I would like you to complete the project within 1 day from the start of the contract for $150.
1. Please review the following website’s functionality: [url removed, login to view] --- try using it so you understand how it works
2. Please review the attached image
3. Using HTML and CSS create a template that looks like the image (2) and performs like the website (1)
1. You do not need to incorporate or ftp into my server, I will have my back end developer do this
2. Put together complete HTML templates
3. Turn the design image into a working HTML page (no functionality, and no PHP code), which includes the HTML code, and supporting CSS (style) files. Make sure this displays correctly in all major browsers.
4. Make the HTML and CSS as clean and simple as possible
5. Include the error and success messages in the template as well (use site to see how those function)
6. There should be pop up balloons when you click on a text field.
Event Title: “This title will appear in the subject line of your email”
Your Name: “…Or Nickname”
Your Email: “This will not be directly revealed”
Guests: “Valid emails only... you can also add more later”
Minimum guests: “Party count does not include host”
Respond by: “If the minimum number of guests respond by this time the event is on.”
7. The top title message should change every time the page is reloaded to one of 5 different messages:
“You ideate… we’ll coordinate.”
“Throw it out there, leave the emails to us… we’ll let you know if it’s on.”
“Sometimes, you just want a yes or no…”
“Plan an event… without risking social capital.”
“Suggest ‘Noodling’... see if your friends are as crazy as you are.”
“Yea, sure I’d do that... if enough of my friends would.”
8. Additions to the home page:
A) Please add the following, right above “Different ways to use this site”:
How it works
1. You send out a proposed event with the details, the minimum number of guests, and a time they must respond by.
2. Go about your daily life…
3. When enough guests have confirmed their attendance, we’ll let everyone know. If not enough confirm in time, we’ll let those who did know.
You can check on the status of your guests, and add more anytime. (See the link in your email)
Guests can forward their invitation emails to others too!
No login required.
21 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 122 $ pour ce travail
Hi we are a freelancer having more than 7 year experience in web development and designing, give us opportunity to work with [url removed, login to view] PM Thanks
i dont get any image that you said. i need to start [url removed, login to view] one more thing that you want only desing template as you said or the working code and functionality as you said in your project description.