I want to build a website that will simulate computer testing for entrance exams into universities.
1) The computer-testing pages will be a password-protected area. We want to sell access to this area in the form of generated passwords obtainable by either scratch cards or short codes.
2) It should be impossible to "copy and paste" questions and options from there.
3) Only one question must display at a time.
4) A student should be able to continue from where he stopped if he experienced internet downtime and logs back in.
5) At the end of taking a test, the correct answers should be accessible by a click of the button.
6) A performance test analysis should be available so a student can view a bar chart of his performance against the standard, as well as a competitor test analysis to judge performance against the average of other users), There should also be a brief summary displaying the score, numbers attempted, correct answers, wrong answers, etc.
This should be a very light application so that pages can load quickly. Just the home page, which will contain the links to the password page from where users can login to start taking exams. I like the format used on oDesk for their skills exams. Something similar.
Questions should be randomly generated per user. We will supply the database for the questions.
I would prefer a system of people using an SMS short code to obtain passwords to reduce cost. I would like suggestions in this regard. Bidders will get an attached document explaining requirements with pictures.
I must say the quality of the bids so far is VERY POOR. I expect bidders to tell me how they intend to provide a solution and provide samples. When a bidder tells me "we are very good developers and we have been doing this for 5 years;" what is that supposed to tell me? I asked about Short code solutions too. No one has addressed that. Please if you have bid for this project, CONVINCE ME why I should choose you with examples and a statement on how my needs will be met.
Décerné à :
I had previous work for the us medical license exam USMLE.. and asvab prep.. and have a sample, check inbox please.. shortcodes are generated and send to their email after user signup or made the payment..