I have a client looking for a team of developers based in the USA to develop a website similar to Blue Nile, James Allen, and other online jewelry retailers. The clients need retail and wholesale sections of the site. The retail section should be marketed on search engines through SEO and SEM tactics. That section should have:
- Diamond Search
- Build your own jewelry utilities
- Custom product types that can handle jewelry-related specs.
- Visualizations of products similar to those seen on James Allen.
- Possibility to integrate with eBay, Amazon, etc. upon request (Magento plugins exist that do this kind of thing.)
- shopping cart and E-commerce capabilities
- MIS reports
- Auto pricing
The wholesale section would need:
- Application form for getting access
- Section where store owners can download images
- Search tools like on the retail section
- Page to request custom designed jewelry
The specifications of this project are subject to change and probably will. I'm thinking that using Magento Commerce, but my clients are open to suggestions. Let me know what your plans and ideas are in the bids.
36 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 6257 $ pour ce travail
Hi, I'm an expert at developing eCommerce/Shopping cart websites. It would be my pleasure, to have the chance to work with you. Pls check the PM inbox. Many thanks!
Hi ,We have viewed and analysis your job description. We are expert in designing as well in development. We will provide you quality of [url removed, login to view] check the PMB for more [url removed, login to view]
Hi! I am really interested in taking up the project. I have the requisite experience and the expertise to complete this project with success. Please view my PM for details. Thanks. Regards. GLOBAL TECHNOSYS
Hi, We've got extensive experience build complex Jewelry webshops in magento including feature like - Loose Diamond Search, Build your Ring, Custom Pendant using flash model. Please check PMB for more details. Thanks.
Hello Sir/Mam We can do this project for you. Our bid is tentative right now, we will finalize bid amount once specifications are discussed and finalized.