I have a Magento website with shopping cart that needs repair:
Way system should work:
· No one should have access to the site unless they use a wholesale password (or log-in as a customer).
· Wholesale login only needs a password to access the site. Wholesale users have access to view products and pricing and then can create account to make purchase through shopping cart.
1. The first time you use the Wholesale password and try and login you are taken to a white page. Note this only happens the first time, after that it works fine and if you hit the Back button and try again it works fine.
2. When you use the custom Wholesale password tool in the Admin CRM, the new password is not working. The system should allow multiple passwords and from the admin panel you should be able to set new passwords and delete old ones.
3. When login as a Wholesale user and are ready to order, customer needs to register to create account access, which should be automatically approved and NOT require approval from website administrator etc. Want buyers to be able to buy with ease.