i have seen that you are one of the best SEO guys here on this site.
i'm just getting started with a web site which will be in german & will be running on wordpress.
the site contains articles and profiles & is more or less an erotic city guide (which bars, clubs, ... are in my town)
the site will be launched in about 2 weeks, and it would be great if you could help me with some experience.
generally i want legal & good links, the project should grow constantly.
and - if everything goes well - i'm interested in an ongoing cooperation.
here is what i just copied from an old project of yours, it sounds very nice and i would love to have similar conditions :)
when would the best time be to start?
We are looking for someone to help increase traffic and SERP for a human resources website. We need someone who can build 100 PR4+, HIGH QUALITY, RELATED backlinks for human resources website. Websites must be Spanish or English speaking. Links MUST be on PAGES with PR4+, not a domain of PR4+.
If you feel you can NOT improve our SERP and site Page Rank, do not bother bidding for this project. We want to create a long term partnership with the successful SEO expert.
We will give specific instructions regarding what keywords we want on project acceptance.
Please write in PMB:
- your SEO experience with link to your completed seo related projects on SL
- where do your links come from (sites/related sites/forums/forums signatures/blogs/blogs comments/social sites/directories)
- what SEO techniques can you use to generate traffic and increase my site ranking (social stuff, Web 2.0 sites, some techniques to get linked in wikipedia, etc)
We require report of list of links added, where, what PR, when added, etc in a spreadsheet upon completion.
All links must be ”white hat”
We only pay 30 days after completion date, whereby when we will see results, we do not want fake hits, we want quality, if you make us grow as a business, we can have a long and fruitful relationship.
Specific keywords and corresponding website/pages will be provided via PMB.
- Backlinks on URLS should be active straight away. We expect them to be picked up in search engines within 72 hours.
- The link builder should be highly experienced - please do not bid if you have no link building experience. Links must not be made using automated software (such as YACG) or any other illegal linking methods (e.g. from hacked website). Blackhat or Grey hat methods will not be accepted nor paid for. We have the right to reject URLs that do not comply with the following Guidelines.
- Absolutely no black hat or Grey hat tactics. We require white hat techniques only.
- NO ARTICLE or Directory Sites
- Sites have to be 2 Years old at least.
- Links must be strictly from: Google PR4+ pages (home page PR, iframes, other page ranks do NOT count)
- Back link pages must relate to our site topic
- URLs must be live as soon as you create them
- Free one-way MANUAL links (no link blasting software).
- No subdomains, back links must be on a www.
- Links must be from Spanish or English language websites only.
- Links must be permanent and static HTML. You agree to replace any links which are removed within 6 months after placement.
- Link pages and our text links must be visible, readable, indexable and do-follow.
- Linked sites must be search engine friendly, established and fully active.
- Maximum outgoing links on page can NOT exceed 30.
- Pages must be indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo and Bing within last 30-60 days.
- Domains must be from different IP addresses and different Class-C IP addresses. MAXIMUM 2 LINKS PER DOMAIN.
- No article directories, link farms, profile links, forums, spam sites, web rings, adult sites, bookmarking sites, or link directories.
- Links that are not approved will have to be replaced by service provider.
- Links must be submitted on a staggered deployment basis to avoid any penalties: don't place all links at once
- No hidden links. All links must be visible and readable
- Reports must be submitted, reviewed, and approved upon completion prior to payment.
- No directory submissions, forum posts, article submissions, profile links, links from guest books, within newsgroups, yahoo groups, CL sites.
- No black hat and other unethical seo. spam techniques. Only ethical work will be accepted.
- No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text
- No [url removed, login to view] blocking, fake PR, banned by Google, Yahoo, Bing sites
- No use of automated software or bots.
- NO PING SITES, no Flash sites
- No links from under construction pages.
- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, session ID's, etc.
- No link farms and link exchange programs or web rings such as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc., no rented links, FFA sites, illegal websites, hate-based websites, violent websites, cracking or hacking websites, no blacklisted or spam sites, links from "bad neighbourhood" sites (e.g. link farms, porn and so on), ping sites, etc.
- No scraped content, mirror sites, orphaned link pages, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, ads, sponsored links, intrusive advertising, classified sites, labeled links, etc.
- No adult websites or with illegal content.
- Domain page and its URL must not contain words links and sponsor.
- No classified ads
- No dynamic links
Your Report (in Excel) includes:
- Date link is placed on link page
- URL of link page
- IP of link page
- Google PR of link page (not domain PR)
- Number of outbound links from the linked page
- Anchor Text used for the link
- Target URL of the link that has been placed on the page
You will also show us how Google has picked up the new links. 100% of funds will be deposited in Scriptlance escrow; Payable 30 days after completion of project. We must verify all links remain in place. We will also verify improvement in SERP. If these requirements are not met, project is considered incomplete and no funds will be deemed payable.