Our website [url removed, login to view] needs a bit of refinement. We are happy with the front page and the top and bottom of the site, but the Services and Articles pages (as well as underlying pages) needs further work. We are happy to receive suggestions as to how the layout should be, keeping in mind the following requirements:
1. You must use our existing Joomla 1.5 template, and keep the front page and top and bottom of the site as is. You do not have to keep the frame surrounding the pages.
2. Each page, apart from the front page, must display breadcrumb to allow the user to return to the category/section the article belongs to (the article itself should not be displayed in the breadcrumb)
3. It should be easy to navigate to other articles within the same category. E.g. a list of articles belonging to the category Project Management must be displayed on all Project Management related pages.
4. The layout should be clean (as it is currently), but not boring (as it is currently).
5. The Support page is to be replaced with a Clients page with same structure as the Services page, but with 4 or more sub-sections.
Components already available/used:
- RAXO All-mode PRO with Portal template
- Frontpage Slideshow
Please provide links to previous work to help us asses if you are the right candidate for the job.
Greetings! Please check your Pm for explanation of my bid and expertise. Thank you in advance!
6 freelance font une offre moyenne de $119 pour ce travail
I'm a web expert. It would be my pleasure, to have the chance to work with you. Your satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed!. Many thanks!