This is the project:
We would like 2 e-commerce stores created
1) e-commerce Store integrated into our exsisting website (Community Directories) using JomSocial and Jmarket
2) Export of the JomSocial store into facebook (facebook e-commerce
We would like the Community Directories store to be created in our JomSocial profiles using our Jmarket install from Joobi.
We would then like the feature to Export from our JomSocial online store to Facebook automatically.
Here are some examples of Facebook E-commerce sites:
Features: we would like a Joomla based version of either [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
Layout: [url removed, login to view]
We need a specific template for our profiles.
The JomSocial profile needs to look more like a shopping website page than a personal profile.
But need it to look more like the following:
- Header - Similar to facebook with logo and background image (example [url removed, login to view])
- Establish a default layout for all new users
Customising Jmarket and Jaffiliate Community Directories shop
- We need a specific template/layout for our vendors
1) Header - Similar to facebook with logo and background image (example [url removed, login to view])
2) Shop layout - Very simple (example) [url removed, login to view]
3) Product layout - very similar layout to [url removed, login to view]
- specifically the gallery with zoom function
- the shipping calculator
- Social buttons
- the facebook #photo feature at the bottom (module?)
- Put Categories in (same categories from [url removed, login to view])
- When a product is added to category needs to come up in shop
- Setup Jaffliliate
1. Ultimately Community Directories will be a "Master Shop" for shops/vendors to setup and sell products via their profile whilst being able to integrate their stores into facebook.
2. Under Community Directories, there will be almost unlimited vendors/shops/profiles available to create - like ebay
3. home page will have "Create your shop" visibility feature. This feature should enable those "Would-be" shop owners to create their own shop with the default shop layout.
4. CDAU should have Facebook Commerce (FCommerce) features integrated just like [url removed, login to view] with payment options feature just like www.payvment.com. The entire usability will be such that it can gather all customers (1st phase B2B) (Online Stores) to one place so that, one customer who knows one store can get the chance to know other stores too. So they can find the cheapest, best product by searching inside our catalogue.
Ex.: I am a buyer and want to buy shoes. I go to Community Directories & choose the "Shoes" category then I can SEARCH all shoes (a list) from all stores that use CDAU/commerce.
5. The same functionality for Facebook Commerce just like [url removed, login to view]
7. Ensure that customers don't need to leave facebook when he/she likes to buy a product.
8. The entire project will be build on a Linux Apache Server
9. Main Headway : a) Online Store, b) Catalogue Store, c) facebook Catalogue Store
10. Mobile Comerce or mCommerce should have both apps for Android + iPhone and the mobile version of the site, with iPush integrated in Android.
11. All those stores created under Community Directories and F-Commerce will have to pay a small percentage of their earning from each product they sell.
12. CDAU should have a support section integrated such as a support ticket service.
16. Logo shall comprise of graphic, company name, registered trademark and brand value.
17. The language to integrate to the site will be targeted for Australia and any country you prefer.
We are looking for someone who can provide on going maintenance.
Should you be able to do this, we would like a quote and time frames.
17 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 278 $ pour ce travail
Hello, We are a Web Designing company having excellent skill in website designing and development. We have a demo to show you. We believe in good deliverables and long relationships. Regards, Dkscompany