I need my Adobe illustrator file converted to a html file.
This page has google adsense also placed in exact positions in exact size. Your job is to convert this so i can insert the code in the div tag to replace the images in illustrator.
THe site must have the following:
- Logo as an image (red line shows size - delete red line when you'r ready)
- navigation tabs at the top must be created as changing with rollover.
- Google+ must be coded.
- all colours and font and layout must remain the same.
- roll over gif Images for Go button & subscribe button - change colour/tone or similar
- 4 advertising banners that i will replace later, just use sample in place
- text box above the large green arrow must be text to change/update later, not an image.
- Subscription menu on the right must have a captcha ans save all contact info to a csv file on the sever - this needs to be simple but secure, i will need to be able to duplicate this website later and dont want to have to learn db programming to do that.
I will be duplicating this page hundreds on times with different contact so it need to work in the following directory position
[url removed, login to view]
all links to images and style sheets must be: ../../../styles/[url removed, login to view] and so on for images also (../../../images/[url removed, login to view]
There will be additional work later if you do a good job, to complete the other 4 pages
I have attached a copy of the illustrator file as a jpeg. The winning bidder will get the full CS5 illustrator file.
DO NOT BID IF YOU DONT HAVE ILLUSTRATOR CS5 - YOU WONT BE ABLE TO OPEN THIS FILE CORRECTLY.
You must write "WEBGO" in you bid to prove you have read this brief and not just copy/paste bid. 85% of you will be crappy copy/paste bid and will be ignored.
MAx Budget is $100
25 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 110 $ pour ce travail
"WEBGO" - Got Expertise in doing this sort of stuff... All payments through Milestone Payment (Escrow)... Online 16 Hours a day, Can start right away.. Thanks
Hi, WEBGO !! I've read your requirements and I'm confident about completing the task within the given budget and timeline. Please check your PM for more details. Thanks. :)