Webdesign site Uit-In-Alkmaar
For a customer we would like to have 2 webpages designed which we will further implement into a new website. The site is for a non-profit cultural organization to promote several events in this town. The site is more like a portal which contains 5 categories which link to a page where the organizations matching to one of the categories are mentioned.
First to design: opening page
Symbaloo style (see picture attached or www [url removed, login to view] ) with less “blocks” that needs to contain:
* Logo “Uit In Alkmaar”
* Room for promoting one upcoming event (maybe centered bigger block)
* 5 clickable items (categories of cultural organizations) around the above mentioned 2 blocks:
The clickable items need to have a small picture and text in it, see the pictures attached. It would be nice having some effects like changing color when pointing on one of the clickable items/
The second page must be in the style of the first page and will contain matching organizations to the chosen category. The organizations there (it will be 2 till 10 depending on category) will be mentioned by:
- Picture of their building
- Small description, like 3 sentences
- Contact details including website address
All of this linking to the website of the organization.
We need to have the source code of the design (Photoshop?) so we can edit the site in the future.
- 5 pictures as example of the categories on opening page
- 2 pictures as example of building for second page