I am looking for an experienced graphic designer to design and code an e-commerce store front. I would prefer outsourcing to 1 person/company who can do both graphics and XHTML/CSS coding, but if you can do only part of the work, you can apply too. Especially, since I have very stringent coding requirements.
You must have a very good rating and at least 20 completed projects on [url removed, login to view] or any other way to prove your experience and competence. Must show portfolio when bidding.
Below you will find the brief project requirements. Detailed requirements will be submitted by PM to relevant candidates.
1) Logo design
2) Design of the three types of pages of an e-commerce store a) home page; b) category page; c) product page
3) Design of a favicon image of 32x32 px
4) XHTML/CSS coding based on the [url removed, login to view] CSS grid framework with 16 grid columns. This is important. The bidder should be familiar with CSS grid frameworks or willing to spend some time mastering the [url removed, login to view] framework. For an experienced designer it shouldn't take long
5) In general, all stuff that can be done with CSS should be done with CSS. That includes round corners (if needed), gradient backgrounds (if needed), etc. Use of images should be minimized
6) All block elements, such as left/right sidebars, center content area, etc should be build so that at any time their width can be increased/decreased by few grid columns and it will NOT break the design. For example it means that div borders can NOT be done with images but with CSS only, and so on
7) Some elements will have pre-determined HTML markup. For instance all menus on the page will have the same HTML markup that I will provide, and you will use CSS, and possibly graphics, to make them look differently.
8) Deliverables are: PSD, HTML, CSS
9) Be ready to show few mock-ups and to go through several revisions