I want someone to design a very simple web page to market an Excel add-in that we are building called "ESTA". The domain for the site will be [url removed, login to view] and ESTA will be the first of (possibly) many add-ins that extend the functionality of Microsoft Excel. The url for this page will therefore be something like [url removed, login to view]
The web page must have the following features:
1. Very simple and uncluttered, but nicely designed.
2. Heading saying "Introducing ESTA" or another set of 4-5 words which we'll decide on.
3. Some text below the heading which explains what ESTA does - probably 30-50 words or so.
4. Main focus will be an embedded video which explains what the add-in does. We use Vimeo so we'll provide the embed code.
5. A button below the video which says something like "Download now" or "Get ESTA" or some other call to action text. (We're going to use Optimizely to experiment with different calls to action.)
6. When the button is clicked some fields are revealed so that we can capture the Name and Email address of the visitor. Once they click Ok we will send them an email with the download link. Some info should presented to the user letting them know that an email is on its way.
7. Ability to use google analytics with events attached to viewing of the video, clicking the button, successfully providing name and email address.
8. Ability to integrate with mail software such as Campaign Monitor or Mail Chimp i.e. we need to store their email addresses somewhere.
1. Extra points if it works on iPad, but not crucial.
2. Technology agnostic other than no flash.
Feel free to ask more questions.