Design a dead-simple, user-friendly online directory. The site should function similarly to [url removed, login to view] -- especially in the way that it filters results and displays listings.
A QUICK WALKTHROUGH FROM A USER'S PERSPECTIVE
1. Users land on the site and are presented with a super clean and modern page.
2. The only thing visible at this stage is a simple form which allows the user to filter a search for certain businesses based on their preference
3. As they select each filter, listings dynamically appear.
4. As more filters are selected, the listings dynamically adjust based on their selections.
5. Finally, the page displays a list of relevant businesses
The project will be broken down into 3 milestones.
Each stage should take a maximum of 1 day for a total of 3 days. I will be available throughout the whole process to give feedback as required.
Note: this stage is for the design only. However, if you have expertise in coding (eg, PHP, AJAX, jQuery, SQL, etc) then you've got the gig for the development stage too.
1. Bear in mind that the site should adhere to the latest web standards and utilise AJAX and jQuery where relevant (without compromising on speed and reliability).
2. User-friendliness is THE priority.
3. The target market are students so the site should be very modern, cheerful and colorful. Illustrations are a bonus.
To separate you from the spammers, please write "I AM REAL" as the first line of your bid.
I will provide you with a basic wireframe of the concept. However, you are the expert and I will value your opinion on best practices.