This is a logo design competition.
We are starting a new web site focused on Wind Energy in the United States. At this time we are in need of a logo that can be utilized on the web site and on our business cards. There is no web site in place yet but we plan to start development very soon. The title will be "TC USA Wind Cluster". Our idea regarding the logo is a picture/animation of a Windmill/Wind turbine where the main parts of the Windmill is seperated from each other. Described in another way all of the main components of the Windmill has to stand alone with space between each other but they still have to be in the right spot so people are able to see that it actually is a windmill. So every single wing has to be seperated from the hub that has to be seperated from the Nacelle that has to be seperated from the tower. If you need a better explanation feel free to contact us.
If you by chance have a better idea or any suggestions we are also open to that.
PLEASE POST A MOCK-UP OF YOUR LOGO/CONCEPTS WITH YOUR BID.
- Please also submit samples of your to-date work in logo creation
- Please speak English, communication is very important to us.
- We will require the finished logo in a variety of file formats so it can be used on the web and possibly print.
- We'll pick the best one and have you finish it for us. Our budget for this project is $60-120.
- Please submit additional questions to us.