JOOMLA virtuoso needed to put together my new online travel web site.
The aim is to create a sleek looking travel commerce site which will feature a variety of travel products around the world. The product info will be hosted on our servers. Other supporting ‘elements’ will be pulled into each trips page from 3rd party sites like google maps, picasa or flickr.
We have functioning demo site copy installed to our domain with all template extensions.
[url removed, login to view]
This template site needs to be customized and altered to meet our requirements and preferably updated to joomla 1.6. which appears to have some advantages to 1.5. K2 search is not functioning properly with Joomla 1.6. So you will need to find a solution to this.
We would like bookings and requests through our site connect to [url removed, login to view] account. So we need integration work done with this. The template allows iframing and tourcms gives iframing friendly links so this is pretty straight forward.
Main areas we need work with are
1. Design and presentation - Modify our existing template and create new sleek design, fine tune layouts, graphics and looks to suit travel business.
2. Development - make new databases, and forms etc as needed. Some standard MySQL DB already exist.
Search module development is key to our operation. Tour information should be searchable by several different parameters which would then filter suitable trips. Retrieved trip details need to be displayed neatly.
We want pages and content in format that is SEO friendly and allowing different page titles and keywords meta data.
Chat, or skype module need to be added. (talk to our staff box)
3. Integration to our 3rd party online based booking engine and tour management account
Iframing adjusting size and css.
4. Fixing TourCMS end to suit our needs and that things work together with our site.
5. Trip search element development, which can be pasted easily to 3rd party websites. This could be java element or something similar. Data searched is from our travel product database and should be in XML or other easily workable format that can be show on our partners site. Booking requests will connect to our system via links to individual trips.
We would like to start this project by 30.4.
Send in your project quote, references and previous work detail for our consideration.
We expect you to report progress on regular basis, have attention to detail, understand what are trying accomplish (feel free to ask more detail and information), you should have own ideas and solutions to issues, be flexible to modifications and changes and try to exceed our expectations.
Happy bidding !
22 freelance font une offre moyenne de $743 pour ce travail
Hi, Let the experts handle it for you, quality work in affordable price. Over 5yrs working experience in PHP/JOomla/CSS/xhtml/Ajax/jquery . Regards
hi.. i have worked on travel n tourism and also hotel reservation.... so i think i can work this as u want.... lets starts working.... coz time is more expensive than money ;)