I have an online builder which will allow a user to input FTML and render it on screen / create a page with it.
** PLEASE READ ALL BEFORE BIDDING **
[url removed, login to view]
I would like a new GUI designed for the builder to allow me to add the following functionality:
1. File/Page navigation
2. Asset/Object/Component search
3. Preview compile
4. Code only
5. Dual view of code and preview
6. Message window (errors / messages)
7. Properties info
8. Debug window (text only at this point)
9. View samples/tutorials
Common elements to design designs:
2. Labels / Input text
4. Sliders / Scroll Bars
I'm only looking for the .PSD file. What I will do is convert the .PSD to FTML.
1. All layers and folders MUST be named ** NOT "Layer 1" **
2. All layer effects MUST be rasterized (group and flatten the common image elements as ALL layers are exported as FTML objects)
This is mostly a project where layout and organization is the prime concern. An Eclipse style layout would be the best style of design. I am only looking for containers/place holders with dummy info.
I am looking for a very clean layout above all.
This is a simple layout project (aka. I dont want to just copy the Eclipse layout).