Small startup team looking to grow dev team. We're building a Django(1.4) site, where users can book a service online base on categories & geographic location. There's alot of integration with social media & there will also be payment system involved.
* Redesign our Django site (estimated 30pages)
* Create site templates
* Design & develop a Facebook application
* Front end developer skilled with graphic designing
Developer Skill required
* Tons of experience with jQuery, including:
- jQuery UI (sliders, dialogs, datepickers, customizing these and creating smooth animations)
- Implementing timepickers, date+time range widgets with validation (e.g. 'to' can't be on/before 'from')
- Real-time validation of forms
* Absolutely must have experience working with templating languages, and making minor changes if needed (anything major to be handled by the back-end dev)
- experience with Django templates is a plus
* Tons of experience with HTML/CSS is a must
* Must have some familiarity with the HTML5 spec
* Comfortable working with PSDs, slicing the occasional image (e.g. a close icon that may have been missed by the designer)
- Be prepared to use Adobe Photoshop if GIMP isn't rendering the designer's PSDs correctly
* Comfortable using Git as is required for this role,
* Using the Github issue tracker to create issues, updating issues, etc.
* Python experience is of course a huge plus
* Other pluses:
- any other server-side language experience
- any Amazon EC2, ELB or EBS experience
Designer skill requires:
A designer should have the following:
* Maintaining consistency is visual style when adding to current designs,
* Able to design attractive pages with good UX.
* Communicating efficiently with site creators to flesh out new features and achieving desired aesthetic
* Deliver create PSD designs, as well as HTML w/sliced images and CSS.
* Comfortable using Git, as well as the Github issue tracker
* Must speak (and write) fluent, clear English
* Be prepared to coordinate with the rest of the team to try and keep everybody busy
* Be able to work on any needed maintenance or new features, and respond/complete within a reasonable amount of time (so if you're working full-time at a startup this is almost definitely not for you)
* Able to deal with moving targets, changing specs, and features that may not have specs
* Must show past work.
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de $10/heure pour ce travail
We have all the required designer and developer you are looking for and can allocate dedicated resources for your project. You will be very happy and satisfied of our services.