I need someone to design and install a VERY creative and beautiful [url removed, login to view] self-hosted blog for me.
The industry that I work in is fashion/lifestyle/travel - I am a stylist and a writer, so my blog must reflect my own sense of style and aesthetic.
It will incorporate elements of modern luxury and also some vintage style ... vintage textures, vintage postal images, polaroid style photos, lots of imags, etc. Think creative scrapbook meets fashion magazine!
It must be super-creative, very stylish and with lots of unique design elements and quirky details.
WHAT I NEED YOU TO DO AS PART OF YOUR SUCCESSFUL BID:
1. Design the Wordpress blog so that it looks AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL AND INTERESTING.
You will receive specific direction from me as to the general layout, my requests for what I need it look like and do.
I have quite a few sample websites for design inspiration. I don't want these copied, as I need something completely original, but I have examples of things I like, textures, colours, fonts, etc.
2. The design must include mapping out pages for content I have written, categories, links, sections, archives, etc. so that it works and functions extremely well.
3. Set up Google analytics, SEO optimization, XML Sitemap, etc. so that my blog post titles and written copy will start to come up in search results.
4. Set up social media links/buttons - facebook, digg it, tumblr, redd it, etc. - so that my readers can easily share content.
4. Include a selection of good plug-ins to make the blog very easy to use, encourage readers to stay, etc. I want to be able to schedule my posts for publishing on a later date,
5. Install it on a server for me and teach me what I need to know to access it so that I can write and publish my own posts.
6. Offer me some ongoing support for the first 30 days to help me understand how to use it.
Basically I need you to design and install everything, so that it's ready to go for me to start writing and publishing my posts! In the beginning, that's all I want to do.
Once that's done, I would like to be able to employ you on a regular basis to help me update things, move things around, make tweaks, add new features, etc.
YOU MUST HAVE:
1. Great English WRITTEN language skills
2. Great communication skills - able to understand my ideas and communicate with me effectively.
3. Ability to tell me your ideas of how to make it better and offer good advice and support.
4. Latest STABLE version of Wordpress
I will provide examples of other blogs that I love the design and layout of, along with a selection of visual ideas, colour themes, inspirations, mood boards, etc. but you need to be able to interpret that to create something unique and amazing for me.
I want to use really creative and beautiful fonts - not just the standard ones - some of which I'll provide in the beginning, but I'd also like someone to be able to find great fonts and creative ideas, suggesting them to me to help me make the blog as amazing as possible. Creativity is essential!!
When bidding, DON'T just 'copy and paste' me a standard message as I won't respond - to be considered please supply examples of actual previous blogs you have designed, or at least mock-ups of things you've done for other clients and/or yourself.
Budget: Initially small, under $200 - but with the opportunity for ongoing work to help me with support, posts, images, organising and tweaking the blog, etc.
18 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 161 $ pour ce travail
Hello Sir, We are very eager o do this project. As you have described in your project we can provide you the same content with great perfection &within time.Please see PM. Thanks
I am a blog designer especially in Wordpress. I like to customize wordpress themes to become a clean and professional look website. Please Check PMB!