I have a client that is a non-profit organization that is looking to have its current website updated and some new features added. The client's main mission is to help those who are in need by introducing them to one or more entities (such as churches) that provide the services that are most needed. Part of the website's purpose will be to help people search for those who can help meet their needs, while another aspect will be enabling service providers to sign up to be a partner with the client. Following are the requirements for the new site design:
1) The design should be constructed in Drupal and should be made as easy to operate as possible in the administrative backend, as the client would like its employees to be able to learn to administer the site.
2) It is fine if you wish to base the site upon a pre-existing template, but there should be enough customization done to make it look at least somewhat unique.
3) The site should include a registration form that prospective partners can complete which will delineate all the services that the partner can provide. The client would like then like the ability to be able to approve or reject the registration. If the partner is approved, the client would like for a Drupal page to be automatically constructed that explains this partner's services and benefits. This new page should also automatically appear within the menu structure of the site. Furthermore, upon approval, they would like for the partner to have a login that would allow them to be able to access and edit their own web page (but ONLY their own page) within the Drupal backend. Is this possible? If so, can you do it?
4) End users need to be able to have a way to easily SEARCH the services that are offered on the site by the partners mentioned in item #3 above.
5) A Twitter feed will need to be fairly prominently displayed on the front page. There will also be a blog, and snippets of one or more of the most recent posts should be displayed on the front.
6) The site should be easy to navigate and very clean.
This is the client's current website: [url removed, login to view]
And this is a website that the client really likes: [url removed, login to view]
The client would like to be able to have the site completed within a time frame of two months.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to inquire. Thank you for your interest.
Décerné à :
22 freelance font une offre moyenne de $752 pour ce travail
Let's Begin.. Hope to achieve next positive feedback from you...please check your inbox.... "Always willing to walk extra miles to achieve Excellence"