• Introduce an innovative new Anti-Aging Cream and Eye Gel brand.
• Build brand new website design direction. (1 main page + 1 inner page)
• The website will sell a brand new skincare (anti-aging) cream & eye gel.
• The target audience is 18-55 yrs old but we anticipate the majority to be in the younger age range (20-40) women who are internet savvy and not afraid to buy online.
• These women are health and beauty conscious and looking for new innovative skin care products that will give results. However they are still reliant on the strength of the brand (even if new) - so the branding of the product/website will be important.
Logo is already done.
The homepage should capture the brand essence of NaturaCel.
Key communication message: NaturaCel will Erase 10 Years in Weeks
Slogan : NaturaCel – Erase Time (open to new taglines)
Unique Selling Points: Fights Anti-Aging at the Cellular Level.
Functionally it will be quite simple with 2 rotating large slides(non flash):
a) Main – product/positioning/brand (majority of the creative work)
b) How it Works – a high level description and diagram (we can provide more info).
3 small sections (boxes, bubbles, mouseovers or whatever format that looks nice):
• A Testimonial – copy to be provided
• A Skincare Blog – generic
• Video Image – generic (we may swap it out later when our video is ready). The image will be embedded youtube video.
• Small Try Now button on the right side somewhere
Navigation (create a navigation menu, inner pages will be designed later by us or new project):
*How it Works (this will be more in depth)
Style/theme ideas for the websiteEdit
• Clean, but not so dermatological that it looks like ProActiv.
• Prestige brand (70%) but with a splash of results driven information (30%).
• Brands that we like are: La Prairie, Chanel, Jurlique, Shu Umera
• Our brand attributes: Modern, New-Age/Science, Healthy
What to avoidEdit
• Do not copy images from other beauty brands or their trademarked logos, etc.
• Avoid being too ‘green’/natural/organic – just a hint of it is ok w ingredient images, etc.
• Avoid being too informercial driven.
• Avoid being too overly elusive that people have to guess what this dreamy product is.
• Avoid being too romantic, traditional. Keep it modern.
[login to view URL]
We like the clear navigation, looks like a real ecommerce site that’s been around for years, not a fly by night 1 page company. We also like the prestige feel of [login to view URL]
[login to view URL]…care-89414
timeless classic premium feel
[login to view URL] We like the vivid and sharp creative that pops. Copy/subheadlines is to the point and tells you what the product does.
7 freelance font une offre moyenne de $13/heure pour ce travail
Dear Sir/Madam, Thank you for your time and interest in Web Elite Studios. Please have a look at the pmb for details. With Best Regards, Sales, Web Elite Studios