I run a small business called Casual Trainers. We recruit qualified trainers and supply them to Registered Training Organisations. I have already purchased a domain name "[url removed, login to view]" and I now require the website to be designed for the business. I would like the site to target two groups. Firstly I would like to attract trainers to come and look at the site and then be able to fill out a form online to register their interest in becoming a trainer for me. Secondly I would like the training companies to review the site and our services and be able to fill out a form listing the requirements for a casual trainer. eg. date, qualifications required, duration etc.
At this stage I am planning a 5 page website with navigation provided via a top menu bar. The pages would be as follows:
- Home page: A professional banner with images and description of who we are and who our market is.
- Our Services: A page listing the services we provide and our training rates. I will also list some of the training areas that we cover.
- Training Organisations: A short explanation of the page and a form for companies to answer some basic questions so that I can start finding them a trainer.
- Trainers: A short explanation of the page and a form for trainers to answer some basic questions so that I can start match them with a vacant training spot.
- Contact Us: A small page listing our contact details.
I will provide all other details on request, however this will need to be a very professional/corporate looking page as my clients are professional training providers. You will need to source imagery for the site and complete the design and I will look at getting hosting in Australia.
Please feel free to recommend any other services you are able to provide. This will need to be low cost.
Décerné à :
31 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 198 $ pour ce travail
I can do this in 1 days. Please give me this job as i want to get money and cater for my family. i can do this as fast as possible. see private message