The Global Vote ([url removed, login to view]), a non-profit project based in the US and the Netherlands, is seeking an experienced software developer/web-designer or development/web-design team to implement several changes and improvements to our website.
Currently the first version of [url removed, login to view] is functioning and we are working with a professional development team to launch an improved new (second) version. The objective is to build a modular website, with a fluent design, supported by the needed database structure. An integrated forum and a mass mailing system are essential for the project.
We are considering three possible situations for the new web designer/team:
1. Start fresh and deliver new product that incorporates all existing data/specs of the latest version of our site including the needed improvements
2. Work on the current website (version 1 or version 2) to improve it per our technical specifications;
3. Work on the current website in collaboration with the current developers (as an extension of the current team) and provide additional technical guidance and coordination.
As it stands we'd like to get a new team/teammate on the project with us, so although it is listed as having a "small project" budget, if everything works out, we want to keep open our option to invite the service provider to become a more permanent fixture of TheGlobalVote.
If you are interested in this assignment, please pm me a SHORT email in which you briefly discuss the following:
1. Your opinion about the current website: [url removed, login to view]
2. Your plan of action- how you will approach this assignment
3. Your relevant experience and education
4. Any links to previous projects that are relevant
Décerné à :
15 freelance font une offre moyenne de $633 pour ce travail
Hello. I've checked your website and my comments about it (there are some important issues) and information about us are in the PMB, as well as our portfolio.