I need to find a part-time assistant or two to help me with various tasks, including but not limited to:
- website design/development, updating/tweaking/fixing, working with range of CMS
- websites promotion (SEO, inbound links, Google, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube...)
- copywriting, sales/marketing skills preferred
- writing and submitting articles preferred
- graphic design skills preferred
You working well under pressure, deliver good results and are creative. Russian language fluency is a big advantage.
Please attach your CV and the descriptions or examples of your best work related to all of the above.
Place bid as a monthly rate based on 20hrs/week. The lower bids will be preferred.
IMPORTANT RULES FOR EFFECTIVE WORK:
- COMMUNICATION: Answer/comment to all of my questions as soon as you get them! If something is not clear, ask straight away, otherwise I expect that you understand fully what I need and are working already to deliver on it.
- TIME: If there is a deadline for a task - it has to be met! Alternatively - say when is the earliest you can get it done. Chances are it will be OK to move it one day or so. If you realise that you are running late - let me know ASAP - tell me how much is done and when you expect the rest to be 100% finished.
- REPORTING: Unless stated clearly otherwise, at the end of each day I expect a brief list of bullet points, listing your progress for the day (takes you only 5 mins and keeps us both on track).
- PAY: I am looking for the best virtual assistants and service providers at the most competitive prices (read: cheap, but high quality). After 2-3 months of effective and productive cooperation your rate will be doubled and will keep increasing according to growth of my company and your contribution.
If you don't agree and can not comply with the above - DO NOT BID!
Otherwise - I am looking forward to getting your message and working with you!
P.S. When submitting your bid - please send a PM and rate your experience/confidence level (out of 10, e.g. 7/10) and provide a brief description of your work experience for each of the 5 bullet points in the project description. This will help me sort qualified and professional people from those who can't read the project description properly and can't follow simple instructions even at this early stage.