I am looking for a semi-automated CRM and invoicing solution for a destination wedding venue.
Providers are free to create a solution from scratch or customize an existing solution in accordance with the requirements detailed below.
It is essential that the solution is easy and pleasant to use and without bloated or useless features.
The solution must be web-based with the capacity to be used offline or sync with offline calendars/programs.
It must be compatible on a Motorola Xoom tablet.
The system must have:
1. A calendar and the ability to link appointments made with specific clients / invoices
2. The ability to separate contacts into prospective clients, clients, vendors, staff and "other"
3. The ability to capture prospective clients through a form embed on our website and notify us once a prospective client has completed the form.
4. The ability to automatically generate quotations on the basis of a client entering the number of persons who will attend the wedding and the date (we already have a spreadsheet/formula)
5. The ability for us - at the back-end - to manually generate quotations once we enter the necessary options (number of ppl, type of bar etc)
6. The ability to email a quotation to a prospective client along with a brochure and cover email. The cover email must be personalized with the client's name and wedding details.
7. The ability to convert a quotation into an invoice, and prospective client to a client
8. The ability for payment to be recorded in installments. [Please note: we do not require credit card processing or invoices to be actually paid through the system – simply recorded]
9. The ability to send out payment reminders and thank you. These payment reminders should also automatically appear in the Calendar too.
10. The ability for clients to log into a client area to view their invoice
[url removed, login to view] ability to backup offline
12. The ability to auto create documents such as a contract by mail merging fields from the client's information (such as their name etc)
As a guide - we currently use studiocloud which does all of the above, though does not have the capability to be used on the go.
Please feel free to message me if you have additional questions.