Hourly Rate: £40 - £50
Spring Digital is a full-service digital agency that provides concept to creation of digital projects for SME clients across London. Founded in 2001 we have built, managed and promoted over 600 websites and continue to help clients to achieve more online.
We are looking for a dynamic, ambitious, enthusiastic freelance Web Designer who has a passion for design and creativity outside of the digital world. The ability to generate great ideas, concepts and deliver original digital designs is must! You must be comfortable designing brochureware through to large ecomms and complex web apps and you must be able to capture and understand creative briefs from client-facing team members and clients. Meticulous attention to detail and a very high quality of work is essential and you must also be deadline focused and have excellent organizational and management skills.
• You will have at least 3 years’ experience of graphic design in the digital industry
• You are able to work under pressure to very tight deadlines, with a strong focus on achieving results
• You can work without supervision and strive to better targets/objectives
• You are willing to put in the necessary hours to achieve results
• You have a BA degree in graphic design or a similar subject like new media design
• You have a good level of experience and understanding of website design
• You are eligible to work in London
45 freelance font une offre moyenne de £1962 pour ce travail
hi,just check PM for portfolio,and read our reviews. Its would be your guidance.(Why we are best for your project)
Hi ONLY SERIOUS [url removed, login to view] and designer. Perfect Web Designer [url removed, login to view]’s start agree on this with suitable milestone [url removed, login to view] to start the project ASAP.100%assurance for complete presentation Plus
Hi, i'm ready to start the job. Please see PM for portfolio and more details. Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.
Hello, I am highly interested to do projects for you. Please check private message for details. Regards, Ben Kayne