Hotel Link Solutions offers websites for accommodation providers around the world to help promote their business online. These websites are created using our content management system, allowing users to build these websites with little knowledge of programing and coding. The websites are customizable, offering several templates to choose from and the most current tools for a pleasant user experience.
Hotel Website Developers are flexible and proactive people who develop websites for hotels that want a more professional product. The ideal background for this job is someone with knowledge of blog platforms, website creation systems and content management systems. As a Hotel Website Developer, you will creatively combine your experience in basic design and your strong writing skills to produce a professional website for accommodations to feature their rooms and products.
- Coordinate website projects with hotels to meet their requirements
- Collect content from hotels and redesign, rewrite and structure it in the website according to their specifications
- Ensure projects meet deadlines and are delivered in a timely manner
- Setup and provide support to hotels in the system
- Engage with the tech team and management to solve issues and help determine technical improvements for the system
- Work with cross-functional internal teams (e.g. sales, client services, marketing, tech, etc.) to ensure smooth and successful developments
- Excellent English language writing skills
- Proficiency in graphic design, SEO and internet research
- Online marketing and social media experience a plus
- Self-motivated, responsible, open for challenges, willing to learn
- Client-oriented and excellent customer service skills
- Able to work flexible hours and manage time efficiently
- Regular access to email and Skype for correspondence, coordination and virtual training