[url removed, login to view]
ONLY FOR TRUE EXPERTS IN REAL-TIME AUDIO-VIDEO STREAMING FOR A/V CONFERENCES.
New website design is requested. Isacco&[url removed, login to view] will be a website dedicated to alcohol and substance addicted individuals and to their recovery through audio-videoconferencing groups in virtual rooms (help-online). These groups are led by group leaders.
Members have to register and make payments, look at scheduled group sessions and attend via webcam-microphone their multipoint audio-videoconferencing group, only if their administrative position is valid.
About 10 members are simultaneously active with their live audio and video.
Administrator(s) will be able to invite members, control their payments, send ever new password to enter into virtual room, allow or prohibit room entrance, enable/disable single audio (so voices won’t overlap) and/or single video, chat publicly or privately with each member, share admin’s desktop and send given files, use a whiteboard to graphically communicate.
Technical Requirements for Project Isacco:
• Before any technical requirement, reliability and affordability are asked along with a quite daily contact via email;
• Adobe Macromedia Flash Video and/or Flex or equivalent software used to build audio-videoconferencing virtual room(s); I don’t need absolutely commercial conferencing software (Adobe Connect - ex Macromedia Breeze, Microsoft Live Meeting etc.); so only true experts in real-time audio-video streaming should answer this auction;
• Accessibility expertise (the site shall be accessible and XHTML compliant);
• ASP and/or [url removed, login to view] 2.0;
• Audio and video live streaming deep knowledge + related transmission and compression protocols (SIP, H320; H323, H246 etc.). Adjustable bandwidth consumption for members and/or admin is essential for final purpose (commercial ADSL connection will be required at min. 256 – 378 Kbps upstream speed and 1.5 – 2 Mbps downstream speed). Virtual room shall be perfectly running without unexpected breakdowns (audio- and video-files compression have to be closely evaluated);
• MS Access (or MS SQL Server 2005);
• Online safety control;
• SEO Friendly;
• VB and/or [url removed, login to view];
• Website must be compatible with IE and FireFox/Mozilla based browsers;
• Implement file sharing and whiteboard application on admin request where members and group leader can communicate via drawing on the screen, inside the virtual room;
• Implement live chat with the ability to communicate either publicly or privately inside the virtual room;
• Implement audio-videoconference virtual room with live streaming (multipresence, multipoint) for about 10 members with no breakdowns.
Functional Requirements for Project Isacco&[url removed, login to view]:
1. Isacco&[url removed, login to view] will consist of various modules:
A. Normal XHTML-compliant template-based pages;
B. Discussion Forum with ASP (or [url removed, login to view] 2.0) and Access (or MS SQL) base (no PHP);
C. Member Module (login, registration through personal data form, session calendar, payments, account and payment control and so on);
D. Group Leaders Module and Administrator(s) Module (session calendar writing and memo, mailing list to inform members about sessions and other news, members accounts and payment control, total control ability on accounts and virtual rooms – by administrator(s));
E. Administrative Module;
F. Audio- Video- Chat- Whiteboard- File-sharing- password-protected- Virtual Rooms for 10 members-each groups.
2. Members shall be able to carry out the following actions:
A. Register as site, forum and/or virtual room user;
B. Enroll for help-online (i.e. videoconference) session;
C. Make payment for approved videoconference enrollment;
D. Attend help-online videoconference session.
3. Group Leaders shall be able to carry out the following actions:
A. View incoming help-online (i.e. videoconference) requests queue;
B. Accept help-online (i.e. videoconference) requests;
C. View own help-online (i.e. videoconference) schedule;
D. Invoke new help-online (i.e. videoconference) session.
E. Record audio-video sessions.
4. Site Administrator shall be able to carry out the following actions:
A. View Site Users (Members and Group Leaders)
B. View help-online (i.e. videoconference) requests queue
C. Register Leaders;
D. View status of help-online (i.e. videoconference) requests;
E. View payments;
F. View pending and completed help-online (i.e. videoconference) paid cycle of sessions.
1. Help-online (i.e. videoconference) requests flow will be as follows:
A. Site users register on site becoming members after approval;
B. Member fills out help-online (i.e. videoconference) request form;
C. Help-online (i.e. videoconference) views requests for addicted persons or their relatives;
D. Group Leader or Admin accepts request;
E. Email is sent to Member with confirmation and notification of payment;
F. Member makes payment;
G. If payment is valid, Member and Group Leader attend.
2. Help-online (i.e. videoconference) 90-min sessions are held all day long, depending on monthly or annual schedule, 7 days a week;
3. First help-online (i.e. videoconference) session is free of charge;
4. Help-online (i.e. videoconference) requests and payments are made at the beginning of the month on monthly (bimestrial, 3-, 4-, 6-, 12-months) base. So Member will subscribe as many session as the ones he is requested to attend every month;
5. Help-online (i.e. videoconference) communications must be made at least 24 hrs in advance of group session, the prior day (also for last term payments);
6. Help-online (i.e. videoconference) sessions can be booked up to 3-6-12 months in advance;
7. Payment must be done for control by the reserved Group Leader and Admin windows, prior to the help-online (i.e. videoconference) session;
8. Payments should be made via PayPal or Banca Sella or wire transfer.
Logo and Website Design:
1. Design/Template (CSS/Ajax based) must be created and shown for approval, with header navigation, top side navigation area on 3 to 4 levels tree, body and footer;
2. Module specific navigation will be on the top hand navigation bar;
3. Breadcrumb just under top navigation menu;
4. Colored, round-corner writable blocks with a different background color in the body;
5. Windows Vista-like blue in the background (see Words 2007 background);
6. An example of basic template will be sent on request;
7. Time, calendar, news subscription form, login form, polls, comment form etc at the right side/the bottom of the page;
8. Ajax elements are very appreciated;
9. Further details along the job development.
8 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 4112 $ pour ce travail
Dear Client, I would develop an Excellent Video/Audio Conferencing with multiple chat rooms including private and public rooms and password protected rooms for your Company, please check your PM. Thanks
We are ready to work for your company. May be our bids are high, but we will give you the best quality. And also we can assure you about the better service for the same! Plz give me a chance. Thanks, Gaurav